Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Vlad Burlea's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"What i can say? I don`t like then somebody told me the story of music and I start li…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jan 5, 2011 to String Quartet No. 1 ("Reflections and Revelations")

4 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by John Galt Carey

"Hi, Bernard. Its a good work for the beginning, with some composition elements, with…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jan 3, 2011 to First String Quartett

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Bernard Duc

"Mantas, congratulations. You are another one on the Forum who write seriously, profo…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jan 3, 2011 to Deep Contemplation for string orchestra (2010)

7 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"Hi, James.I listened with pleasure Your "variationes". They have a scent of New Year…"

Vlad Burlea replied Dec 29, 2010 to Variations on a Carol

2 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by James Oppenheimer

"Hi, Ian. Good work, in live orchestra Morning Star can sound very well, good string…"

Vlad Burlea replied Dec 18, 2010 to Another introduction. Great to be here!

4 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Ian Gilchrist

"Hi, Piet. Welcome to Forum, you are very talented: nice "Aquarel", grotesque "Ism",…"

Vlad Burlea replied Dec 11, 2010 to By way of introduction, some music

13 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Piet De Ridder

"Hi Andrew. How does collaboration work with Milan? I can help You with transforming…"

Vlad Burlea replied Dec 7, 2010 to Looking for collaborators for transforming improvisations a) into audio; b) into traditional notation

5 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

"Honest ? I dont like vocal in both songs, sound sometimes false, thin, not interesti…"

Vlad Burlea replied Dec 4, 2010 to Feedback, critiques

7 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Vlad Burlea

"Good work! I try to find something wrong in composition but congratulation -nothing…"

Vlad Burlea replied Dec 4, 2010 to New piece- looking for some constructive feedback. :)

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Vlad Burlea

"It`s interesting idea, sound orchestral but the beginning its to short- at second 23…"

Vlad Burlea replied Nov 14, 2010 to New Piece - feedback/criticism welcome!

6 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Ryland Lafferty

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service