Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Vlad Burlea's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I listened all the tracks and mostly good film music, congratulations. Only, I d…"

Vlad Burlea replied Aug 6, 2011 to First forum post! - short orchestral 'Dante's Inferno' concept album

8 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Greg Brus

"Frederick, congratulations! Very, very nice and professional! At the beginning I was…"

Vlad Burlea replied Aug 1, 2011 to

just now

"Spyrus, sorry, I didnt see the "key word" NOT GOOD! in your replay. Josip, Spyrus is…"

Vlad Burlea replied Aug 1, 2011 to Elementary harmony question -- voice leading

12 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Porter

"No this is not mistake but not interesting, better to move B in bass to D# (halfe no…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jul 31, 2011 to Elementary harmony question -- voice leading

12 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Porter

"Hi, Josip. You progression is good like exercise, no cross voice and the distance in…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jul 31, 2011 to Elementary harmony question -- voice leading

12 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Porter

"Let me to explain :  -composition in music is a complex activity with a lot of compo…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jul 27, 2011 to Composition Patterns

20 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by SEDstar

"First of all we have to devise forms in two categories: 1.generals form as mono, bin…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jul 26, 2011 to Composition Patterns

20 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by SEDstar

"Good work and good performers! It`s a good piece in a concert with different works (…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jul 8, 2011 to Piece for Jazz Quintet

11 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Arthur

"Nice atmosphere music, good for film, drama but as instrumental music i need more me…"

Vlad Burlea replied Jul 7, 2011 to 'Spes quod despero' for string quartet and piano

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Vlad Burlea

"Not bad! go ahead! Believe in your force, you are good in simph. orch. "

Vlad Burlea replied Jun 22, 2011 to Trench - full orchestra piece - recorded by NZSO

17 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Doug Lauber

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service