Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

John Driscoll's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I also use VEP (connected from a slave computer to Cubase), but that's a separa…"

John Driscoll replied yesterday to Notation (with Articulations) to DAW (with VEP)

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"Hey Dave, this is my workflow. I write in Finale which, whenever I hit play, sends t…"

John Driscoll replied yesterday to Notation (with Articulations) to DAW (with VEP)

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"I was just being honest and accurate.  I assume you are not a professional composer?…"

John Driscoll replied Jul 26 to The VII° on major.

32 Aug 3
Reply by Claude Werner

"I consider it basically a VDom7 chord, missing the root.  However, it is not a very…"

John Driscoll replied Jul 23 to The VII° on major.

32 Aug 3
Reply by Claude Werner

"Unfortunately, you've hit on the major problem with existing technology.  There is n…"

John Driscoll replied Oct 9, 2018 to Trying to create a printed score for Animal Contest entry. Help?

5 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by John Driscoll

"Hi Lawrence, I'm moving this week, but will try to post next week.  Thanks! "

John Driscoll replied Jul 12, 2018 to End of Act 2 of My Opera

6 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Gabriele

"Thanks, Ingo and Bob!  Ingo, on my priority list is to make a website for the opera…"

John Driscoll replied Jul 8, 2018 to End of Act 2 of My Opera

6 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Gabriele

"Hey Bob, I didn't mean I wrote a piece for piano.  Just that I sketched down the not…"

John Driscoll replied Jun 14, 2018 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"I think this works fine as a solo piano piece, but I would say that, even within you…"

John Driscoll replied Jun 14, 2018 to Does this work as a solo?

6 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Robert Fisher

"Just to follow up on Mike's point.  I think this is an especial concern for composin…"

John Driscoll replied Jun 13, 2018 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service