Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jonas Aras's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"It is plainly obvious that the act of dominating complex modulations causes one to b…"

Jonas Aras replied May 9, 2012 to First completed piece for my latest large ensemble work.

5 May 21, 2012
Reply by Thomas Rack

"I listened to several of these pieces and they sound like they'd be fun for piano st…"

Jonas Aras replied May 8, 2012 to Twelve Little Piano Pieces (A compilation of my compostions)

7 May 20, 2012
Reply by Nobuyoshi Tanaka

"This work is, in short, a re-imagining of the 'professional-juxtapositions' school o…"

Jonas Aras replied May 8, 2012 to First completed piece for my latest large ensemble work.

5 May 21, 2012
Reply by Thomas Rack

"It sounds like you have a good grasp on counterpoint!  I think I would have used a d…"

Jonas Aras replied May 4, 2012 to “Bach Arirang No. 1” - A Bach-inspired fugue based on Arirang theme

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Minseo Park

"If you post the MIDI, I can import it into Sibelius and analyze this properly."

Jonas Aras replied May 4, 2012 to My music for cinematic scenes

9 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jonas Aras

"I wasn't referring to the trumpet sound, but rather your note choices.  At 0:20 (or…"

Jonas Aras replied May 3, 2012 to My music for cinematic scenes

9 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jonas Aras

"You definitely have a natural feel for this kind of music. Now you can move on to an…"

Jonas Aras replied May 2, 2012 to Some criticism please! :)

4 May 6, 2012
Reply by Piotr Kaminski

"You are undertaking something quite ambitious.  How did you write this?  Did you use…"

Jonas Aras replied May 2, 2012 to My first orchestra piece!

10 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Bob Porter

"At 0:21 and 0;26 you have  trumpet (?) notes that don't work. There are other interv…"

Jonas Aras replied May 2, 2012 to My music for cinematic scenes

9 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jonas Aras

"Here's an MP3 that I created from your MIDI file."

Jonas Aras replied Apr 24, 2012 to "Black Keys for Zachary" for Piano in D-Sharp Pentatonic

6 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by George Butterley

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service