Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jos Wylin's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Jos Wylin replied Mar 7 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"@ Ingo: Actually, I don't work the way you suggest. Like an old school composer, I a…"

Jos Wylin replied Mar 7 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Ingo, I forgot a couples of things which might be important: the choice of the b…"

Jos Wylin replied Mar 6 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Ingo, You're welcome. The first thing you should do is listening to good music (t…"

Jos Wylin replied Mar 6 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Ingo, Thanks for listening and commenting. I use the VI pro player and for larger…"

Jos Wylin replied Mar 5 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Thanks, James. I really appreciate your comment! The toughest part of the realistic…"

Jos Wylin replied Mar 4 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Very nice work, Kjell. Lots of musical ideas glued together to a harmonious piece. I…"

Jos Wylin replied Mar 3 to Orchestral piece with winter memories

8 Apr 5
Reply by Kjell Prytz

"Of course that's entirely up to you and your taste/purpose. But I can't imagine orch…"

Jos Wylin replied Mar 3 to Concerto for Strings In F major

7 Mar 3
Reply by Saul Gefen

"Hi Saul, This is indeed a lot of fun. Very virtuoso playing and well recorded. There…"

Jos Wylin replied Mar 3 to Concerto for Strings In F major

7 Mar 3
Reply by Saul Gefen

"Very well done, Sean. The mix is somewhat 'special' and not classical at all, but it…"

Jos Wylin replied Feb 28 to My first orchestral piece

18 Mar 2
Reply by Sean Pollaro

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service