Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jason N.'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info! Love ya!"

Jason N. replied Feb 18, 2014 to Anybody doing Hans Zimmer's composing challenge?

39 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jon Brantingham

"Hans isnt the greatest composer, but he's a great producer"

Jason N. replied Feb 17, 2014 to Anybody doing Hans Zimmer's composing challenge?

39 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jon Brantingham

"Renan yours is so beast, Lol. Maybe youll work for hans zimmer soon!! And yea greg t…"

Jason N. replied Feb 17, 2014 to Anybody doing Hans Zimmer's composing challenge?

39 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jon Brantingham

"I;m seriously considering it but since i only found out today, I dont wanna mash som…"

Jason N. replied Feb 16, 2014 to Anybody doing Hans Zimmer's composing challenge?

39 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jon Brantingham

"Hmm I see. I'm just frustrated in general that like Michael said, instead of helping…"

Jason N. replied Aug 31, 2013 to Merging of music composer and producer

9 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Alex Dunn

"Well that's rather depressing that you believe the path of academia leads to no econ…"

Jason N. replied Aug 31, 2013 to Merging of music composer and producer

9 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Alex Dunn

"Thanks for the input. Do you know which other virtual orchestras could lend to great…"

Jason N. replied Aug 30, 2013 to Heroic/Action film track, Zimmer inspired (sort of)

10 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Per-Erik Rosqvist

"Thanks for the feedback, Bruce! Do you know what kind of filter I could use for a Ha…"

Jason N. replied Aug 30, 2013 to Heroic/Action film track, Zimmer inspired (sort of)

10 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Per-Erik Rosqvist

"@Raymond Kemp, can you please rephrase your sentence with proper word order and punc…"

Jason N. replied Aug 9, 2013 to I'd like some help with this quartet

15 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

"Hey Hunter, I think this piece from the Bioshock Infinite OST is a great example of…"

Jason N. replied Aug 2, 2013 to I'd like some help with this quartet

15 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service