Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Certainty means nothing if it doesn't give us meaning, and about meaning you guys sa…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 17, 2019 to About our drives and ways

20 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Liz Atems

"Sory abot that. My friend told me to start small with the only goal of passing my in…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 16, 2019 to Second atempt: here is my first piece on sentiments. (very short but my best at intent)

11 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

"I like it! Even if it's kinda dark it's sensible enogh. I learned a bit from your ph…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 15, 2019 to original track "Pain is my medicine"

6 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by remy BAILLON

"I'll tell you about an experience with a professor composer. He says that any note c…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 14, 2019 to Trying to wrap my head around some composition techniques.

18 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by Charles Holt

"Disappointment on 3, majestic on 15. It's solemn and simple overall with the long no…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 10, 2019 to A little prelude about disappointment and the majesty of a simple and solemn life

5 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by Bryan Stratton

"We often think our problems as something so big, but when we look at the world we se…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 3, 2019 to The VII° on major.

32 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

"Hell yeah! kkkkkk "

32 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

"It may seem a little vage with all this theory but I do belive that talent can be le…"

32 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

"HI, guys. I was travelling so I coudn't answer. I'm sory for sowing discord (in a wa…"

32 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

"Oh, sure. Sory, I didn't know. I'll try to generate some progressions with the progr…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Jun 19, 2019 to I got curious and this happened (when programming meets music composition)

3 Jun 19, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service