Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

chris cole's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Ray and John! LASS on order right now! finger hovered over "purchase now"..ha…"

chris cole replied Jan 23, 2010 to so...hollywood strings or LASS?

6 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Simon Godden

"i've thought about doing a soundalike but i'm not sure if it will be doable. the vid…"

chris cole replied Jan 19, 2010 to legal issues with covering commercial tracks

4 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by chris cole

"all good to know! thanks for taking the time to write..will take this back to the pr…"

chris cole replied Jan 19, 2010 to legal issues with covering commercial tracks

4 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by chris cole

"Hi James, appreciate you taking the time to write given you're busy. good luck and h…"

chris cole replied Jul 31, 2009 to struggling with "unrealistic" strings..any advice on software to use and techniques..

24 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Lyle Raymond

"hey simon, nice tune and thanks for the heads up about james. i have managed to get…"

chris cole replied Jul 30, 2009 to struggling with "unrealistic" strings..any advice on software to use and techniques..

24 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Lyle Raymond

"hi ray, i agree..have used altiverb before..albeit an earlier version..and it is inc…"

chris cole replied Jul 30, 2009 to struggling with "unrealistic" strings..any advice on software to use and techniques..

24 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Lyle Raymond

"hey james, many thanks for the advice! have checked out the audiobro site and listen…"

24 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Lyle Raymond

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service