Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

vincenti zghra's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lennart!   Thank you for taking the time to listen.   I've been thinking about sp…"

vincenti zghra replied Jul 7, 2011 to [Jazz-fusion] Vortexture (work in progress)

16 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by vincenti zghra

"Wow, Hi Greg! And thanks a lot for the very detailed and amazingly constructive com…"

vincenti zghra replied Jul 3, 2011 to [Jazz-fusion] Vortexture (work in progress)

16 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by vincenti zghra

"Okay just to get this right, this is movie music right? It's attempt at making music…"

vincenti zghra replied Jul 3, 2011 to Some attempts at writing a good tune.

5 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Jonas Steur

"That's impressive, it's a very good recording considering it's from a living room. I…"

vincenti zghra replied Jul 2, 2011 to Piece for Jazz Quintet

11 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Arthur

"What's the motivation behind the piece? I find it very nice but also kind of standar…"

vincenti zghra replied Jul 2, 2011 to Piece for Jazz Quintet

11 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Arthur

"Thank you for the replies, I've gotten over my fear of posting music on the dissecti…"

vincenti zghra replied Jul 2, 2011 to Fear of posting for musical feedback.

23 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Caj Ilotuuli

"So a few weeks later and a decent number of hours later I think it's starting to rou…"

vincenti zghra replied Jun 27, 2011 to [Jazz-fusion] Vortexture (work in progress)

16 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by vincenti zghra

"Hi Doug,   I'm sorry but I really don't mean to bump this thread, however since you…"

vincenti zghra replied Jun 19, 2011 to [Jazz-fusion] Vortexture (work in progress)

16 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by vincenti zghra

"I guess that comment was mostly angled toward the interplay between the instruments…"

vincenti zghra replied Jun 17, 2011 to Sonata for Cello and Harp

11 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by vincenti zghra

"It's okay that the rhythms are straight forward in the first part tho in my opinion,…"

vincenti zghra replied Jun 16, 2011 to The Night Ends

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by vincenti zghra

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service