Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Mike Leghorn's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"When was the last time you looked? "

Mike Leghorn replied Sep 5, 2011 to My synthesizer arrangement of Mercury from Holst's Planets

10 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Mike Leghorn

"Thanks Clark, for taking the time to listen and provide feedback.   Mike"

Mike Leghorn replied Sep 5, 2011 to My synthesizer arrangement of Mercury from Holst's Planets

10 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Mike Leghorn

"I suggest you post your music on Soundcloud. You won't make money that way, but if y…"

Mike Leghorn replied Jul 9, 2011 to What can I do with my music? Where I could take it not to write it just for myself?

9 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Paul H. Muller

"That's excellent advice Lennart. I think I'm going to try that in the near future.  …"

Mike Leghorn replied Jul 3, 2011 to How much imperfection should we allow in "perfect" music?

60 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Rus White

"I've struggled with this in my electronic compositions. I find that perfectly quanti…"

Mike Leghorn replied Jul 3, 2011 to How much imperfection should we allow in "perfect" music?

60 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Rus White

"I've submitted my music to various places over the last year, and have never receive…"

Mike Leghorn replied Jul 3, 2011 to Publishing deals and expectations

4 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Mike Leghorn

"I'm not sure exactly what you mean by synethesia (even after I looked it up on Wikip…"

Mike Leghorn replied Jun 25, 2011 to Any other synesthetes?

4 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Paul H. Muller

"I just listened to all three tracks. They're great! Your music is interesting and in…"

Mike Leghorn replied Jun 24, 2011 to The Modern Film/TV/Game Music Market

2 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Mike Leghorn

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service