Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Mike Leghorn's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I think judging music objectively is difficult at best, and probably impossible. Bei…"

Mike Leghorn replied May 2, 2012 to Good or bad? Searching for objectivity in composition.

201 May 25, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I'm actually finding it to be quite helpful.…"

Mike Leghorn replied Apr 25, 2012 to Looking for constructive criticism on my latest piece

7 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Mike Leghorn

"Thanks so much for your feedback Tombo! I like that annoying little brat in your hea…"

Mike Leghorn replied Apr 18, 2012 to Looking for constructive criticism on my latest piece

7 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Mike Leghorn

"I have a day job in IT. As a serious hobby I've started composing music about five y…"

Mike Leghorn replied Apr 11, 2012 to Are You A Full Time Composer?

12 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Michael Forbes

"Coming up with titles for my pieces is a big part of the fun of composing. When I tr…"

Mike Leghorn replied Apr 11, 2012 to Titles... (My worst enemy as a Composer)

9 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Clark Nichols

"Sam, Tim -- thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate getting some guidance. In…"

Mike Leghorn replied Apr 11, 2012 to Looking for constructive criticism on my latest piece

7 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Mike Leghorn

"Interesting rule Fredrick. I find that many of the problems I encounter while compos…"

Mike Leghorn replied Apr 9, 2012 to How Do You Divide Your Time When Composing?

24 May 22, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Very entertaining piece. I especially enjoyed the humor. The ending was especially f…"

Mike Leghorn replied Sep 10, 2011 to

just now

"George, thanks for sharing your experience in discoverying Tomita and Carlos. Whay…"

Mike Leghorn replied Sep 7, 2011 to My synthesizer arrangement of Mercury from Holst's Planets

10 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Mike Leghorn

"I don't mean to stir up controversy. I didn't have any purpose in sharing on the for…"

Mike Leghorn replied Sep 6, 2011 to My synthesizer arrangement of Mercury from Holst's Planets

10 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Mike Leghorn

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service