Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Victor Eijkhout's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Take a look at you average romantic piano sonata. Leave out one third or so of the c…"

Victor Eijkhout replied Nov 4, 2012 to Composition for small ensembles

39 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Luci Holland

"Victor, if you just click on the link, an empty page opens indeed. Ok, so don't…"

Victor Eijkhout replied Nov 3, 2012 to List of most important musical works - any genre

33 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Take a look at the links I list. See that underline that doesn't go all the way? Dra…"

Victor Eijkhout replied Nov 3, 2012 to List of most important musical works - any genre

33 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"What kind of trio are you writing for? If you're talking compositional challenges, t…"

Victor Eijkhout replied Nov 3, 2012 to Composition for small ensembles

39 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Luci Holland

"Really old stuff: Perotin: Viderunt Omnes http://imslp.org/wiki/Viderunt_omnes_(P%C…"

33 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"I'm not sure that they are all that unusual. I mean, if you've listened to Autechre…"

Victor Eijkhout replied Nov 1, 2012 to A amateur composer looking for an assignment.

4 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Victor Eijkhout

"It has some good places. If you would play a lot softer it would be a lot better. Ha…"

Victor Eijkhout replied Nov 1, 2012 to The Void - a moody solo piano piece, and my first post!

9 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Victor Eijkhout

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service