Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Tillerich's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps this needs to stop at 50 entries, to be sensible...otherwise it will be a bi…"

Tillerich replied on Thursday to Proposed Contest - “Dancing”

67 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"Oh, well. I can't refuse, can I...?! I'm in - with the humble aim to improve my resu…"

Tillerich replied Jan 10 to Proposed Contest - “Dancing”

67 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"What a coincidence: I received a small but nice amount via PayPal today. This came f…"

Tillerich replied Aug 15, 2019 to Should Composers' Forum Continue?

80 Sep 7, 2019
Reply by Ingo Lee

""When I listened and commented on your competition piece 'The Dream Machine' I thoug…"

Tillerich replied Aug 14, 2019 to The Dream Machine (Imaginary Machines) follow-up

8 Aug 14, 2019
Reply by Stephen Lines

"" If you need to emphasise an entry or bring a tune to the front (even in a quartet…"

Tillerich replied Aug 14, 2019 to The Dream Machine (Imaginary Machines) follow-up

8 Aug 14, 2019
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Many thanks! Admittedly, I struggled with some of the harmonic changes in the beginn…"

Tillerich replied Aug 13, 2019 to The Dream Machine (Imaginary Machines) follow-up

8 Aug 14, 2019
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Hello, I know it is a bit with a delay now - and perhaps too much to (selfishly) ask…"

Tillerich replied Aug 11, 2019 to Imaginary Machines Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

28 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

"The given theme apparently inspired well...! "

Tillerich replied Jul 8, 2019 to Imaginary Machines Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

28 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

"Ha!, These are probably the seven votes from the seven contributors...!! So, possibl…"

Tillerich replied Jul 6, 2019 to Imaginary Machines Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

28 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

"Thank you, Gav! How exciting...!"

Tillerich replied Jul 6, 2019 to Imaginary Machines Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

28 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service