Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Anders Christensen's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting to know how much time you spend on music like this. I actually think I u…"

Anders Christensen replied Apr 21, 2014 to 'Defeating the Serpent' (from an upcoming fantasy / adventure feature film)

13 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Dustin Naegel

"Very good track. I would love to see the footage that goes with, but I guess we just…"

Anders Christensen replied Apr 8, 2014 to 'Defeating the Serpent' (from an upcoming fantasy / adventure feature film)

13 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Dustin Naegel

"I like your track, it has a lot of details and shifts in moods which makes it intere…"

Anders Christensen replied Apr 8, 2014 to Orchestral composition

5 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Aram Shahbazians

"I like your track, well done. It has the trailer sound. I do think a bit more re-ver…"

Anders Christensen replied Apr 8, 2014 to New track!

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Natanel Arnson

"Thanks. I use the Speed mod patch for short strings so I'm actually not sure what ar…"

Anders Christensen replied Apr 8, 2014 to Epic Trailer - Super Powers

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Natanel Arnson

"I have Hollywood Brass and it has all the articulations I need - actually I don't us…"

Anders Christensen replied Apr 2, 2014 to Cinebrass or Hollywood Brass?

11 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Anders Christensen

"@Raymond - yes I agree the volume on the piano is a bit loud. Sounds more balanced w…"

Anders Christensen replied Mar 21, 2014 to Testing EWQL Solo Violin VST

4 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Stephen Williams

"@ raymond I believe you are better of making quality rather than quantity when compo…"

Anders Christensen replied Nov 24, 2013 to 3 one-minute samplers of my music

10 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

"I just stumbled upon a recommendation from one who makes a living from composing and…"

Anders Christensen replied Oct 25, 2013 to Reverb for orchestral tracks in a DAW

12 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Sondre Jensen

"I do like Michael and have a re-verb set for the different instrument sections. I al…"

Anders Christensen replied Oct 24, 2013 to Reverb for orchestral tracks in a DAW

12 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Sondre Jensen

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service