Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

George Abbott's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"   You are probably correct about that. I do love Gershwin. I play the Rhapsody in B…"

George Abbott replied Jan 26 to 3 PIANO PIECES FOR A SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR PERFORMANCE WORKs

6 Jan 26
Reply by George Abbott

"You got my idea right on point. Thank you. Good to hear my message got through to so…"

George Abbott replied Jan 26 to 3 PIANO PIECES FOR A SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR PERFORMANCE WORKs

6 Jan 26
Reply by George Abbott

"   Thanks very much. Would you like to hear a piano concerto type I did called DONAL…"

George Abbott replied Jan 25 to 3 PIANO PIECES FOR A SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR PERFORMANCE WORKs

6 Jan 26
Reply by George Abbott

"I'm in."

George Abbott replied Oct 3, 2018 to Animals Contest - ENTRY DEADLINE PASSED

77 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"I like the flow of it. Have you tried to bring your left hand an octave lower to pro…"

George Abbott replied Jun 5, 2018 to Dark Matter - piano solo

6 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Stephen C. Doonan

"  This is the link for that song    https://soundcloud.com/farmergeorge-219764899/co…"

George Abbott replied Feb 19, 2018 to Music in honor of Syrian refugees' situation

47 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by George Abbott

"   Hello. Just read your post. I know it is a bit late. I composed this piece a mont…"

George Abbott replied Feb 19, 2018 to Music in honor of Syrian refugees' situation

47 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by George Abbott

"sure i'm in"

George Abbott replied Jan 6, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"       Thanks Boot. I was trying to get with other musician composers here familiar…"

George Abbott replied Aug 7, 2017 to THANKS FOR BEING A PLAYER

8 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Ryan Hofmann

"    I write complete orchestrated soundscores from simple jazz and pop music to symp…"

George Abbott replied Jul 13, 2017 to Sources for notated scores

6 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by George Abbott

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service