Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Sylvester Wager's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"So your name is John Galt? Are you a violist? The second question is important, sinc…"

Sylvester Wager replied Feb 13, 2012 to John Carey -- Concerto for Viola and Orchestra

4 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by John Galt Carey

"The last concert I went to was Feb. 1st. I heard Susan Graham, a mezzo with a strong…"

Sylvester Wager replied Feb 13, 2012 to How many concerts in the style that you compose do you attend?

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Tyler Hughes

"Thanks for your reply, and your attention paid to your task! Yes, being a sponge is…"

Sylvester Wager replied Feb 13, 2012 to How many concerts in the style that you compose do you attend?

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Tyler Hughes

"Lively, interesting discussion. I remember Nina Simone incorporating baroque style i…"

Sylvester Wager replied Jan 24, 2012 to Poor, lonely Jazz category. And we owe so much to Jazz: every day of our lives.

17 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Michael T

"Thanks to each of you for contributing to the conversation. Yes, there are people wh…"

Sylvester Wager replied Jan 18, 2012 to Poor, lonely Jazz category. And we owe so much to Jazz: every day of our lives.

17 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Michael T

"I'm on drugs. And I've taken street drugs in my history. In the case of the latter,…"

Sylvester Wager replied Jan 14, 2012 to Can Drugs aid the process of composition ?

165 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

"What many people do (and this is what I did) is purchase Garritan Personal Orchestra…"

Sylvester Wager replied Jan 14, 2012 to Good software to orchestrate

23 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Zuniga

"Steal, as all composers do. You are stuck in your obstinant pattern because of lack…"

Sylvester Wager replied Jan 13, 2012 to Breaking the Ostinato habit- Help with compostitoin

18 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"If you are up to that, you don't need advice from us. The way to make Ravel sound be…"

Sylvester Wager replied Jan 13, 2012 to Help me put together a piano practice regiment.

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Sylvester Wager

"Excellent video! You are a modern-day Spike Jones."

Sylvester Wager replied Jan 12, 2012 to Against music instruments!)))) Only noise around us

15 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Egor

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service