Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Mariza Costa-Cabral's Discussions (1,366)

Discussions Replied To (1291) Replies Latest Activity

"I had requested from the administration "a day or so" in the forum, to make the stat…"

Mariza Costa-Cabral replied Dec 28, 2016 to A character witness account of my friend Wesley L. Curry II

19 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Mariza Costa-Cabral

"Roger, I am really sorry you brought all this up, and especially since in my mind i…"

Mariza Costa-Cabral replied Dec 28, 2016 to A character witness account of my friend Wesley L. Curry II

19 Dec 28, 2016

"Hi Roger. You wrote: "I applaude your effort to 'witness' on Wesley's behalf." I wa…"

19 Dec 28, 2016

"Ray, you wrote: "Mariza, the conduct of any member outside of what is written on the…"

19 Dec 28, 2016

"About my not being interested to know what was said here: I am interested, but do no…"

19 Dec 28, 2016

"This is not the purpose of this thread. Also, what kind of judgement are you using w…"

19 Dec 28, 2016

"When I wrote my post, I thought the administrators had deleted Wesley's account. But…"

19 Dec 28, 2016

"No. I would like you to consider the things Wesley has done that have led to my po…"

19 Dec 28, 2016

"Chris, To answer your question, it's because of the realization that it's so diffic…"

Mariza Costa-Cabral replied Apr 24, 2016 to DOPPELGANGER OF US ALL

33 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by roger stancill

"Thank you, Chris. Similarly, I also understand your position. I don't mind leaving.…"

Mariza Costa-Cabral replied Apr 24, 2016 to DOPPELGANGER OF US ALL

33 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by roger stancill

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service