Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Saul Dzorelashvili's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! "

Saul Dzorelashvili replied 14 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Thank You Gav!"

Saul Dzorelashvili replied 15 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Gav Thank You, I was aware of all these, but wanted to know if you had something ne…"

Saul Dzorelashvili replied 18 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Lets assume I want to sell the score, what did you have in mind? "

Saul Dzorelashvili replied 20 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Thank You, I have used another audio software to edit the file and it basically equ…"

Saul Dzorelashvili replied 20 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Lets assume I want to sell the score, please let me know what you want to say, Rega…"

Saul Dzorelashvili replied 21 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Gav, You can say what you think its perfectly fine. This is not a recording of m…"

Saul Dzorelashvili replied yesterday to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Timothy, Thank you for your input and comments here. I think that that is somewhat t…"

Saul Dzorelashvili replied on Thursday to The Future of the Piano

42 on Thursday
Reply by Saul Dzorelashvili

"There is maybe a need to be concerned here about copyright. Your theme is simply tak…"

Saul Dzorelashvili replied Nov 12 to The Great Big Machine in The Sky - Brandon Schwab - FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Timothy Smith

"You're Welcome, Gavin. Keep up the good work..."

Saul Dzorelashvili replied Nov 12 to Blossom for String Quartet

10 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service