Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Aaron McDonald's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hrm.. on my end it's all pretty level.. I'll check it on some different speakers..  …"

Aaron McDonald replied Mar 17, 2011 to A bit of a bit..

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Aaron McDonald

"This is going to sound wrong, but bear with me - I just woke up, and I've been watch…"

Aaron McDonald replied Mar 16, 2011 to An old softy I've been reluctant to post, but hey why not.

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Julian Croot

"Oh jeeze.. a million responses since I started trying put that into a short succinct…"

Aaron McDonald replied Mar 13, 2011 to Feeling like you've heard this somewhere before...

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Aaron McDonald

"ON TOPIC: I find that when I keep in mind the thing that I'm describing or trying to…"

Aaron McDonald replied Mar 13, 2011 to Feeling like you've heard this somewhere before...

20 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Aaron McDonald

"The more I browse these forums the more I see that there a lot of extremely talented…"

Aaron McDonald replied Mar 13, 2011 to The Journey - Film Score

5 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Keman

"Is this live orchestra? If not those strings sound fantastic - what are they? (the b…"

Aaron McDonald replied Mar 12, 2011 to Dramatic Adventure Thingy

9 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Anthony Berlin

"I like it. Lots of energy. I wasn't expecting the rock drums - but they work really…"

Aaron McDonald replied Mar 12, 2011 to Another big epic theme

11 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Russell Bell

"I really like the idea of having two separate words for composing. I think I'll keep…"

Aaron McDonald replied Mar 11, 2011 to Has your way of composing any influence on your music?

27 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Andrew Highland

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service