Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Timothy Smith's Discussions (342)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

" I didn't know Pianoteq was so small. Sure, if you want to put an example up, why n…"

Timothy Smith replied 5 hours ago to Great Mid Level Composition Libraries For The Budding Composer

69 5 hours ago
Reply by Timothy Smith

"Thank you Ingo for listening and commenting. I changed the dynamics slightly between…"

Timothy Smith replied on Monday to Rise Up

5 on Monday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"This just in- Cinesamples is having a sale. Up to 75% off their libraries. Not sure…"

Timothy Smith replied on Saturday to Great Mid Level Composition Libraries For The Budding Composer

69 5 hours ago
Reply by Timothy Smith

" Never heard of soundtrap. I'm glad to hear you found a source of sounds that were h…"

Timothy Smith replied on Saturday to Beautiful

6 on Monday
Reply by Saul Gefen

"Hi Jon, I guess I have been hopelessly preconditioned with traditional Irish music a…"

Timothy Smith replied on Friday to Two Irish Dances for Flute, Violin, and Piano

3 on Friday
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Very well constructed keys arrangement Saul. At least two instruments that seldom ev…"

Timothy Smith replied on Friday to Beautiful

6 on Monday
Reply by Saul Gefen

"This immediately reminded me of the mood most of the world is probably in right now…"

Timothy Smith replied on Friday to Chanson d'Automne

12 yesterday
Reply by Francois Jenno

"Hi Rodney, I would love to hear this with the intended words. It's a very pretty ar…"

Timothy Smith replied on Friday to Why Does God Let Me Live (a hymn for the unexpected transformation of 2020)

2 yesterday
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

" You may also want to try another free orchestra that possibly has an added advanta…"

Timothy Smith replied Apr 1 to Has anybody used Sonatina Symphony Orchestra with Cakewalk?

17 yesterday
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

"Nice Ali. There are usually several ways to do things in Cakewalk.The method you use…"

Timothy Smith replied Apr 1 to Has anybody used Sonatina Symphony Orchestra with Cakewalk?

17 yesterday
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service