Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Timothy Smith's Discussions (543)

Discussions Replied To (499) Replies Latest Activity

" Thanks Dane for these thoughts. I will certainly look at these suggestions. Much a…"

Timothy Smith replied yesterday to Should I throw This In The Bin?

9 yesterday
Reply by Douglas Locke

" Thanks gregorio and Dane for comments on this. I like both of your ideas. Dane ( or…"

Timothy Smith replied yesterday to Should I throw This In The Bin?

9 yesterday
Reply by Douglas Locke

"My apologies I occasionally run into this on Google. Here is a private SC link. ANGE…"

Timothy Smith replied on Tuesday to Should I throw This In The Bin?

9 yesterday
Reply by Douglas Locke

"Very well done Jon. Not every day we hear a baritone in such a work as this. I reall…"

Timothy Smith replied on Tuesday to Farewell: Song for Baritone and Piano by A. E. Housman

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Jon Corelis

"This is very nice work. Would be better if you had a real tenor to sing it. I think…"

Timothy Smith replied on Tuesday to Five songs from A E Housman for tenor and piano

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Jon Corelis

"I liked the 2nd version a lot. Now all you need is an accompanying video!  Nice work…"

Timothy Smith replied on Tuesday to Remembrance revised ending

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Timothy Smith

" I see this music as an aquired taste as compared to what's presently out there for…"

Timothy Smith replied on Tuesday to Piano Preludes

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Timothy Smith

"Hi Gav, I can see this as being a very front and center mood piece used for the purp…"

Timothy Smith replied on Tuesday to The Dance Begins for Viola, Cello, and Double Bass

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Tillerich

"Fits the chosen genre well so far as electronic goes in having a firmly mechanical a…"

Timothy Smith replied on Tuesday to Art Rock/Electronic Song ( Urban Conundrum )

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Joost Visser

"I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this though I had to stop eating my peanut bar wit…"

Timothy Smith replied on Tuesday to Sarabande - for Piano (3'40")

12 on Tuesday
Reply by gregorio X

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service