Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hayden McGowan's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Timothy, Thanks for your comment!  I can't say that I was motivated by either of…"

Hayden McGowan replied Dec 2, 2018 to A new work for mixed ensemble - "Winter". Comments/criticism

13 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

"A quick addendum to my last comment: Reading it over, I hope that how I expressed my…"

Hayden McGowan replied Nov 28, 2018 to A new work for mixed ensemble - "Winter". Comments/criticism

13 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

"Hey Bob, I think this ultimately comes down to objectives.  I exported an MP3 of my…"

Hayden McGowan replied Nov 28, 2018 to A new work for mixed ensemble - "Winter". Comments/criticism

13 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

"Hi Bob, Thanks for your comment. I haven't been at my home computer for a couple we…"

13 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

"Thank you, Bob! "

Hayden McGowan replied Nov 27, 2018 to A light little divertimento for mixed quartet ["Divertimento", for clarinet, guitar, piano, and violin (2018)]

4 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

"I'm afraid I have to agree with Timothy and Bob. With all due respect, there is no r…"

Hayden McGowan replied Nov 27, 2018 to String Trio

19 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Bob Porter

"Thanks very much, Bob!  The sorts of feelings you've described were definitely prese…"

Hayden McGowan replied Nov 26, 2018 to A new work for mixed ensemble - "Winter". Comments/criticism

13 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

"Harold, 'Out in the real world', as you say, players play what's on the page.  If yo…"

Hayden McGowan replied Nov 26, 2018 to String Trio

19 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Bob Porter

"Thank you, Graeme! "

Hayden McGowan replied Nov 25, 2018 to A new work for mixed ensemble - "Winter". Comments/criticism

13 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

"Thanks Gav, I do agree with the folk element!  That was a conscious decision so I'm…"

Hayden McGowan replied Nov 24, 2018 to A light little divertimento for mixed quartet ["Divertimento", for clarinet, guitar, piano, and violin (2018)]

4 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Hayden McGowan

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service