Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Douglas Locke's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the comments!   Yes, Dane, one of the things I wanted is to work on (a…"

Douglas Locke replied Sep 3 to Sunrise Rhapsody

6 Sep 5
Reply by Timothy Smith

"Yeah, I love the guitar sound.  Nice chords also.  Well done.  This is one of the on…"

Douglas Locke replied Sep 2 to Rowan's Ship

11 Sep 5
Reply by Timothy Smith

"I'm getting a montage feel from it.  Definitely soundtrack quality.  If anything, I'…"

Douglas Locke replied Sep 2 to New piece - 'Connections'. Do you think it work for a trailer?

9 Sep 2
Reply by Douglas Locke

"Saul, I always like your music.  This might be my favorite.  The "feels" your music…"

Douglas Locke replied Sep 2 to Tears of Love

10 Sep 2
Reply by Saul Gefen

"Wow. Loved it. Excellent. I wondered how you would compose outside of the atonality.…"

Douglas Locke replied Sep 2 to Concerto for High Trumpet (Light music)

19 Sep 2
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"I'm in a better mood now after listening!  Very nice and a fun piece.   Thanks for…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 16 to Bagatelle G major

11 Jul 17
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

"Gamer here.  I think it's perfect.  If you would have told me it was an actual game…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 16 to Gothic horror soundtrack - Dark souls style

2 Jul 17
Reply by Vasilis Milios

"Very nice.  I can't say much about all the technical things you mention (kinda new),…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 16 to I’ve been living in a “4 Part-Writing” nightmare but hey if you want to hear some brass, woodwinds, and organ playing a chorale hit here also

4 Jul 17
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"I posted a while back that this was one of the most difficult things to do.  You do…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 16 to Music for Orchestra 2

19 Jul 21
Reply by Liz Atems

"Very nice.  I could picture the scenes easily from the music and I can really apprec…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 9 to A harvest too soon

6 Jul 10
Reply by Nigel Campbell

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service