Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jeremiah Edward's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm... Yeah, I see what you mean about the gaps. I'll try to tweak it a bit. As far…"

Jeremiah Edward replied Feb 2, 2012 to New Film Score Piece- Prepare for Space Launch

4 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by James G. Watson

"Thanks for all the replies! I have since started writing by hand and have found it…"

Jeremiah Edward replied Jan 15, 2012 to Breaking the Ostinato habit- Help with compostitoin

18 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"This (in my opinion) is pretty fantastic. It has all the qualities I look for.. It's…"

Jeremiah Edward replied Jan 5, 2012 to First Orchestral Composition

2 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Chris Alpiar

"Hello again, I should have clarified.. I can read music (or use to be able to) as I…"

Jeremiah Edward replied Jan 2, 2012 to Breaking the Ostinato habit- Help with compostitoin

18 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Hello, That is great advice actually. I do tend to be a bit too rigid and systematic…"

Jeremiah Edward replied Jan 2, 2012 to Breaking the Ostinato habit- Help with compostitoin

18 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"I really liked this! What program are you using for your staccato strings? I really…"

Jeremiah Edward replied Dec 21, 2011 to My Newest Song - Age of Aggression

8 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Hello Alain,   I guess I do tend to get ahead of myself a bit .  I guess that's an i…"

Jeremiah Edward replied Dec 1, 2011 to New composition for Film

9 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Andrew Highland

"Jack, Can you be a little more specific? I get the generic bit... that's kind of wha…"

9 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Andrew Highland

"Hi James,   Thanks for the kind words!  Actually, that strange rhythm at 1:35 was an…"

9 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Andrew Highland

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service