Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Gav Brown's Discussions (1,655)

Discussions Replied To (1517) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Roger, there is no entry link. Entries should be submitted to me at my personal e…"

Gav Brown replied 13 hours ago to “Emotions” Contest - DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY APPROACHING!

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Deadline to have your entry in is April 28 at 5 pm EST"

Gav Brown replied on Saturday to “Emotions” Contest - DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY APPROACHING!

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Quite lovely and evocative"

Gav Brown replied on Saturday to V. Kaprálová (1915-1942), Czech composer.

4 on Saturday
Reply by Gav Brown

"3rd entry received, thanks! Deadline to have your entry in is April 28 at 5 pm EST"

Gav Brown replied Apr 15 to “Emotions” Contest - DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY APPROACHING!

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Me too!"

Gav Brown replied Apr 15 to “Emotions” Contest - DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY APPROACHING!

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"10 composers have entered Erwin"

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"How the contest will be judged. I will post the entries anonymously shortly after th…"

Gav Brown replied Apr 11 to “Emotions” Contest - DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY APPROACHING!

13 13 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Troll, nothing more, stomping on the serious effort of a composer to share his work…"

Gav Brown replied Apr 6 to Bruised Fingers (EDM)

11 Apr 6
Reply by roger stancill

"Hi David,I find writing at a fast tempo easier than writing at a slow tempo, simply…"

Gav Brown replied Apr 5 to Writing at a fast tempo frustrations

14 Apr 6
Reply by Bob Porter

"Thanks Noah! Guaraldi is a big influence on me, and if a little of him shines throug…"

Gav Brown replied Apr 3 to Wedding Recessional

8 Apr 3
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service