Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Gav Brown's Discussions (2,194)

Discussions Replied To (2023) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Saul, nothing to add. BTW I have used Finale for years and am pretty good at the…"

Gav Brown replied 12 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 6 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Sure Saul - the key points in the score which I would suggest work on to prepare the…"

Gav Brown replied 17 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 6 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Saul, If you hope to sell the score, I would have suggestions then, but if you ar…"

Gav Brown replied 20 hours ago to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 6 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Saul, This sounds ok to me, though it seems like it could use some dynamic varian…"

Gav Brown replied yesterday to Scherzo In C sharp minor - Presto (Score Included)

14 6 hours ago
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Emily, The piece on Soundcloud is 4:01 in length, I see that it starts to dimuend…"

Gav Brown replied yesterday to New Piece: Reflections of an Evening

7 10 hours ago
Reply by Emily Bond

"Hello Emily, This is an evocative work which envelops one in the sound and moodiness…"

Gav Brown replied yesterday to New Piece: Reflections of an Evening

7 10 hours ago
Reply by Emily Bond

"Hi Emily, thanks, glad you liked! I do like to approach harmony in unconventional wa…"

Gav Brown replied yesterday to Blossom for String Quartet

10 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"7th entry is in, thank you! The deadline to have your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 p…"

Gav Brown replied yesterday to Animals Contest - DEADLINE APPROACHING!

67 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"6th entry is in, thanks! The deadline to have your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 pm E…"

Gav Brown replied on Saturday to Animals Contest - DEADLINE APPROACHING!

67 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"Thanks so much for listening and your comments Ingo! I could never have produced tha…"

Gav Brown replied on Wednesday to Blossom for String Quartet

10 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service