Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Socrates Arvanitakis's Discussions (842)

Discussions Replied To (812) Replies Latest Activity

"Prophetic or what? Still, (for my part and similarly minded people), I find violins…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied 14 hours ago to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

" "

Socrates Arvanitakis replied 16 hours ago to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"I would like to add (since I cannot edit my own previous posts in this forum outside…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied 16 hours ago to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"  Fair enough if the situation has changed, Bob. But I think that most serious acade…"

39 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"For a general audience of non-musicians I would try to make a sequence on the Sibeli…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied 18 hours ago to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"The idea of a musical score depicting musical thought of someone has reached through…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied 23 hours ago to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Very reasonable, both Bob and Gregorio. Make the best of what you have is a good app…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied yesterday to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 13 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"I took it as a somehow abstract theme allowing numerus permutations, and I liked bot…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 14 to Fantasy for Orchestra

7 on Thursday
Reply by Daniel Zarb-Cousin

"Since when theological speculation can pass as serious musicology? So, for us atheis…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 14 to Bach

275 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Very beautiful piece, Gregorio! I've enjoyed it thoroughly. Good to have something f…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Jul 1, 2016 to A La Plage - Homage to Debussy

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by gregorio X

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service