Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Socrates Arvanitakis's Discussions (1,136)

Discussions Replied To (1086) Replies Latest Activity

"Gregorio, although I'm listening under very strenuous circumstances with just whatev…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Jun 9 to String quartet #1 movement 2 (re-edit)

36 Jun 13
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Sorry for dropping in out of the blue and probably for not being able to fully parti…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Jun 9 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Thanks for the news and the link Bob. Since I had nothing better to do today and as…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 31 to Note Performer 3 is out--now with Beta support from Finale 2014 on, and from Dorico 2 on; full support still from SIb 6 on

6 Jun 13
Reply by Bob Morabito

"my two previous posts deleted as irrelevant (just my confusion). I have established…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 31 to MODULATION (up a tone starting with La Folia)

27 May 31
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"Hi Dave, It will always do that sort of thing if you don’t treat your staves as poly…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 22 to

just now

"This looks good Bob. I hope it is compatible with Note Performer. My first priority…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 22 to Graphical MIDI Tools plug-in brings sequencer-like capabilities to Sibelius

32 May 27
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Hi Mike and thanks. I am into two minds about this thread. It started off as an insi…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 20 to MODULATION (up a tone starting with La Folia)

27 May 31

"Thank you Marco. It is as you say, hard to get into the mood again for me, but at le…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 20 to 4 short autumnal valses for guitar solo

7 May 20

"My second attached PDF continues with the exposition of the division of canon on its…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 19 to MODULATION (up a tone starting with La Folia)

27 May 31

"On the other hand if you want some extreme but ancient examples you could follow her…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 19 to Writing a Passacaglia

10 May 19

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service