Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Socrates Arvanitakis's Discussions (897)

Discussions Replied To (864) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Marijn, Nicely constructed piece and full of interesting symmetries. I did not pa…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied 18 hours ago to Piano Trio in E minor

4 13 hours ago
Reply by Marijn Hartkamp

"Nice, fresh, and cool ! thanks for sharing."

Socrates Arvanitakis replied yesterday to Thoughts on New Year’s Eve

3 yesterday
Reply by roger stancill

" "

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Friday to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

53 on Friday
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Hi Amol, a reply just on J. J. Fux   Fux wrote his book as a kind of instruction on…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Friday to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

53 on Friday
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Hi Tom, I've enjoyed listening to this. I did not listen to it as a fugue (obviously…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Thursday to Fugue in B minor Tranquillo

35 31 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Jensen

"I think I've done with this one. Mike Hewer, thank you very much for all your sugges…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Wednesday to JETTY (song in 5/8)

10 on Thursday
Reply by Mike Hewer

"sorry, demon of the printing press strikes again, Isidore (bishop) of Seville (c. 56…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Wednesday to Young composer. First time sharing collection. Feedback very much wanted.

19 on Friday
Reply by Nicole

"Hi Carlo, After so much good and sound advice and criticism that you have been offer…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Wednesday to Young composer. First time sharing collection. Feedback very much wanted.

19 on Friday
Reply by Nicole

"Such as? I mean, Vivaldi is to me a bit of a maverick but only as a priest, not as a…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Tuesday to For the those with a little spark in their heart.

6 on Tuesday
Reply by roger stancill

"In both cases no Dave. One of my best romantic composers is Hector Berlioz who could…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Tuesday to Notation workflow?

33 yesterday
Reply by Marijn Hartkamp

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service