Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Socrates Arvanitakis's Discussions (991)

Discussions Replied To (952) Replies Latest Activity

"This piece updated today, some points corrected in music and text given in 2 transla…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied on Saturday to PENSARE AL PASSATO (just a sonnet)

6 yesterday
Reply by Jon C Sebastian

"Nice piece of music Jon! I felt that it was capturing just with sound colour all the…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Feb 9 to Music in honor of Syrian refugees' situation

47 on Monday
Reply by George Abbott

"Hi Lawrence, I was having a quick look in the forum and I opened your thread. I did…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Feb 8 to Polonaise

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Dave, it is just as you say: the worrisome next step."

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Feb 5 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Thank you for your contribution Emily. I sincerely hope that the younger generation…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Feb 5 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Not at all Mike, I don’t think you have digressed. This thread is about our thoughts…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Feb 4 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Good luck Ray! "

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Feb 4 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Ray, I find your comment out of context and uncalled for, (and  maybe as an effort t…"

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"If we start with Wagner where do we stop? That was one of my initial concerns?   It…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Feb 3 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

"  Thank you all for your replies so far. To me is very difficult to point the finger…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Feb 3 to WAGNER'S RING (a political/philosophical question for all of us)

38 Feb 6
Reply by gregorio X

RSS

donate

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service