Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Socrates Arvanitakis's Discussions (966)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"Apart from whatever drugs I may have used, (which in most cases are beneficial rathe…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Nov 15 to "OH NO..it sounded GREAT yesterday..What happened???"

7 yesterday
Reply by Ian Ring

"Thanks Bob, quite informative, seems to me youtube still a better option... but stil…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Nov 14 to 14 Alternatives to Soundcloud: The Ultimate Guide 2017 (UPDATED)

2 Nov 14
Reply by Bob Morabito

"I tried to listen to mp3 but could not, as i'm on an internet cafe with torturingly…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Nov 14 to Escape from Persia

4 Nov 15
Reply by Joshua Moore

"Excellent stuff, Bob! "

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 22 to 22 of the best insults in classical music

7 Sep 22
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Nice mixture of modal scalic material and jazz/impressionistic harmony and rhythm, b…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 17 to Promise

12 Nov 5
Reply by Gav Brown

"The Greek atomic theory (the concept that the universe consists of atoms, i.e. Indiv…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 3 to The Heart of Music and Frequencies

27 Sep 8
Reply by roger stancill

"It is quite ok to make fun of Pythagoras and his quasi mystic approach to music (I d…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 2 to The Heart of Music and Frequencies

27 Sep 8
Reply by roger stancill

" "

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 1 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray K Bigglesworth

"Hi Jpseph, I see my name mentioned in a context which seems to me unfit here. I gene…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 1 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5

"I was not aware of this situation. What happens when this site closes to all the mus…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 31 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service