Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Socrates Arvanitakis's Discussions (1,148)

Discussions Replied To (1098) Replies Latest Activity

"I copy-paste strait from Wikipedia's article on atonality: Mostly I agreed with all…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 10 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Thanks for your thoughts< Michael! I only know a song called "Leventopetho" (brav…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 8 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Hi Michael, I was too drunk to respond the previous two nights (not that I'm any dif…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 7 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"  Hi Bob, thanks for your thoughts. I agree up to a point with the musician/composer…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 4 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"  Thanks for your replies Bob and Roger. Yes, Bob, there are special steps and you'v…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 2 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Btw, Bob, I reject the term "atonal" but not as absolutely as I may appear to do. On…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 31 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"No need whatsoever to stumble awkwardly Bob. I hope I have clarified sufficiently: "…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 29 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Hi Bob, Roger and Teoh. Thank you all for your ideas and thanks Bob for initiating t…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 28 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"That is fine Gav, I know that I cannot be active at least till next November, so tha…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 27 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

28 Sep 15
Reply by Gav Brown

"Ok Gav, if you are looking for a third man, I am your Harry Lime. But I must clarify…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 26 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

28 Sep 15
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service