Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Dave Dexter's Discussions (1,004)

Discussions Replied To (974) Replies Latest Activity

"MONO CAN EAT A DICK I've got some specific queries about widening and placing VSTs…"

Dave Dexter replied 16 hours ago to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"I think we're getting into the territory of arrangement and medley rather than rendi…"

Dave Dexter replied 17 hours ago to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

38 10 hours ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"Absolutely, speaker type/placement/room treatment is a whole other thing. Just wante…"

Dave Dexter replied 17 hours ago to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"Flat-response monitoring speakers are vital. If you mix/master on anything else you'…"

Dave Dexter replied 18 hours ago to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Ray

"Bob M, No? If you feel that nothing you said throughout the DAW competition thread…"

Dave Dexter replied yesterday to Poor, lowly notation

68 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Oh, absolutely. Mastering is as much knowing what to leave alone as knowing what to…"

Dave Dexter replied yesterday to Orchestral work Competition. CANCELLED

230 yesterday
Reply by Art Lowell

"My general view is: if I'm paying for a recording and I think it's less than what I…"

Dave Dexter replied yesterday to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

38 10 hours ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"Short answer, no. I'm away from studio this week so I can't demonstrate but I can se…"

Dave Dexter replied yesterday to Orchestral work Competition. CANCELLED

230 yesterday
Reply by Art Lowell

"My pleasure. Be judicious, of course. Don't do it like a template. But if you listen…"

Dave Dexter replied on Tuesday to Orchestral work Competition. CANCELLED

230 yesterday
Reply by Art Lowell

"I'm on my iPhone and it's frankly a bother. "

Dave Dexter replied on Tuesday to Poor, lowly notation

68 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service