Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Dave Dexter's Discussions (885)

Discussions Replied To (857) Replies Latest Activity

"The modern-day cliche is: (the first 2 minutes really). Google will reveal more cl…"

Dave Dexter replied 3 hours ago to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Piano can be used to create recogniseable reductions of more complex pieces playable…"

Dave Dexter replied yesterday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"dave, just FMOI, what do you see as the limitations of the piano in comparison to ot…"

Dave Dexter replied yesterday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"It's not that curious, I'm not a real fan of piano either. I think it can be wonderf…"

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"The flute is a perfect choice in almost any context, and I really like it here - it…"

Dave Dexter replied on Wednesday to FUGLAFRÆÐI for Flute and Piano - Live Performance

2 on Thursday
Reply by Alex Oliver Cawley

"You're talented, have experience and skill. That doesn't mean taking a general swipe…"

Dave Dexter replied May 22 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

"Yes, I was tempted to include the caveat "except these specific situations in which…"

Dave Dexter replied May 22 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

""I really do not enjoy telling anyone their piece sounds crap just to get the reply…"

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

""They are or were both at the top of their game for their time and place. Can we jus…"

Dave Dexter replied May 19 to It's Star Wars Day, so have some John Williams

15 May 19
Reply by Dave Dexter

"I know what you meant - I still wouldn't laugh, my ear for tonality and composition…"

Dave Dexter replied May 18 to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service