Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Dave Dexter's Discussions (1,086)

Discussions Replied To (1052) Replies Latest Activity

"A brief timeline:An admin had said fees weren't paidthen warning messages appeared o…"

Dave Dexter replied on Sunday to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

3 on Sunday
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Thanks Roger. I won't go into details, but the client found me through my string qua…"

Dave Dexter replied Sep 9 to My latest game soundtrack - 50s-ish horror orchestra with theremin :D

9 11 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"No, more camp 50s horror with the theremin etc. By today's standards, not horrifying…"

Dave Dexter replied Sep 8 to My latest game soundtrack - 50s-ish horror orchestra with theremin :D

9 11 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Good artists borrow, great artists sink their idols to the bottom of the lake and ma…"

Dave Dexter replied Sep 5 to Last Post before Siberia

9 Sep 8
Reply by Ray

"Your argument is that harpsichord is dead, gone the way of the dinosaurs, etc and as…"

Dave Dexter replied Sep 5 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

"Comparisons to Bond and the better class of soft prog rock are inevitable but, in my…"

Dave Dexter replied Sep 4 to Last Post before Siberia

9 Sep 8
Reply by Ray

"Pyrites to gold is an alchemical fantasy, but harpsichord was used prominently in a…"

Dave Dexter replied Sep 4 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

"Erwin's eventual response concerning your comments was "He's just a fucking asshole.…"

Dave Dexter replied Sep 4 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

" "

Dave Dexter replied Sep 3 to Krondi - The Internet Radio Built By Musicians

4 Sep 7
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

"Bob was taking issue with this:"I have never intentionally tried to derail a thread.…"

Dave Dexter replied Sep 3 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service