Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

OscoBosco's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks! Glad you liked it, and I appreciate your thoughtful feedback. I'm a pia…"

OscoBosco replied Jan 5, 2019 to Wrote a String Quartet. Would love some feedback and comments :)

25 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Greatly appreciate it. Glad you liked listening to it!  "

OscoBosco replied Jan 3, 2019 to Second Praise - Original Piano Work (Completed May 2018) Would love some feedback and comments as always

6 Jan 3, 2019
Reply by OscoBosco

"That means a lot. Glad you liked it. I can send you the score if you like. My email…"

OscoBosco replied Jan 2, 2019 to Second Praise - Original Piano Work (Completed May 2018) Would love some feedback and comments as always

6 Jan 3, 2019
Reply by OscoBosco

"Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your kind words :) "

OscoBosco replied Jan 2, 2019 to Second Praise - Original Piano Work (Completed May 2018) Would love some feedback and comments as always

6 Jan 3, 2019
Reply by OscoBosco

"Really like it!"

OscoBosco replied Dec 31, 2018 to Fuga in C for Keyboard

4 Jan 1, 2019
Reply by Mark Ames

"Awesome thanks for the help. I'll definitely change that :) "

OscoBosco replied Dec 29, 2018 to Wrote a String Quartet. Would love some feedback and comments :)

25 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Thanks a lot to everyone who has come forward and shared their opinion on my music.…"

OscoBosco replied Dec 29, 2018 to Wrote a String Quartet. Would love some feedback and comments :)

25 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate your thoughtful comment. I chose not to prese…"

OscoBosco replied Dec 27, 2018 to Wrote a String Quartet. Would love some feedback and comments :)

25 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service