Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

roger stancill's Discussions (2,093)

Discussions Replied To (2078) Replies Latest Activity

"Law-man, the title of your next project should then be  'Crossroads'. I thought this…"

roger stancill replied Jul 18 to The Forgotten Man vs. the World

7 Jul 20
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"Hi Gav, this has some merit and potential, to my ear. My first thought was ' a cello…"

roger stancill replied Jul 5 to Work in Progress, Suggestions/Feedback Sought - Flute Duo

15 Jul 6
Reply by Gav Brown

"chuckle X 2      "

roger stancill replied Jun 13 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"L.A.,       If this is true               and choice is Time's glue               th…"

roger stancill replied Jun 13 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Mr A. thanks for the introduction... I had never heard of this group before. In '71…"

roger stancill replied Jun 12 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Yeah  Lawrence, this does help to clear things up. : )  It does seem that music theo…"

roger stancill replied Jun 11 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Sorry Mike,  you said that I 'seemed to be saying'... and I was merely underlining t…"

roger stancill replied Jun 11 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Bob, as usual, I am 'hard pressed' to understand your logic and this comparison. The…"

roger stancill replied Jun 10 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Marco, that IS precisely what I heard and how I interpreted it. No title necessary …"

roger stancill replied Jun 10 to Portrait #4 - Flooded Memories

13 Jun 21
Reply by Marco Di Stefano

"Mike, you asked, isn't it the case that the artistic efficacy of a work occurs in pa…"

roger stancill replied Jun 10 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

47 Jun 19
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service