Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

roger stancill's Discussions (2,096)

Discussions Replied To (2081) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob, the point is a dialog with Socrates. I know, in fact I am sure, that it will no…"

roger stancill replied 1 hour ago to FAREWELL MIKE

23 49 minutes ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"Socrates, I am always interested in reading your perspective. Whether I agree with y…"

roger stancill replied 2 hours ago to FAREWELL MIKE

23 49 minutes ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"Socrates muses with the 'philosophers'... The only difficulty in life, as Sartre put…"

roger stancill replied on Saturday to FAREWELL MIKE

23 49 minutes ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"some drink whiskey, some drink wine, some prefer coffee and others like tea. prohibi…"

roger stancill replied on Saturday to FAREWELL MIKE

23 49 minutes ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"What   What    WHAT nonsense  is this????   Mike, you have been an asset here. I did…"

roger stancill replied on Friday to FAREWELL MIKE

23 49 minutes ago
Reply by Bob Porter

"chuckle X 2      "

roger stancill replied on Wednesday to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

46 on Friday
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"L.A.,       If this is true               and choice is Time's glue               th…"

roger stancill replied on Wednesday to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

46 on Friday
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Mr A. thanks for the introduction... I had never heard of this group before. In '71…"

roger stancill replied Jun 12 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

46 on Friday
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Yeah  Lawrence, this does help to clear things up. : )  It does seem that music theo…"

roger stancill replied Jun 11 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

46 on Friday
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Sorry Mike,  you said that I 'seemed to be saying'... and I was merely underlining t…"

roger stancill replied Jun 11 to Is it harder to write fast music, or slow music?

46 on Friday
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service