Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

roger stancill's Discussions (1,999)

Discussions Replied To (1984) Replies Latest Activity

"Michel-ange, Though I have never been to the south of France, you make it sound like…"

roger stancill replied Nov 12 to A Small Piece for Orchestra :) about a small village in South of France.

3 Nov 12
Reply by Gav Brown

"Bravo Gav..."

roger stancill replied Oct 31 to Welcome

17 Nov 5
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Gav, happy to see this site up and running again. Regardless of any problems, it alw…"

roger stancill replied Oct 31 to Welcome

17 Nov 5
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Fishing  the Florida Keys is just not the same as it used to be.   No!,  I do not wa…"

roger stancill replied Sep 22 to Add a caption!

3 Sep 24
Reply by Bob Morabito

"comparable to the wheel : >} "

roger stancill replied Sep 18 to My latest game soundtrack - 50s-ish horror orchestra with theremin :D

9 Sep 19
Reply by Gav Brown

"Aha, so there actually is some value to You Tube. For all it's faults, still... some…"

roger stancill replied Sep 18 to My latest game soundtrack - 50s-ish horror orchestra with theremin :D

9 Sep 19
Reply by Gav Brown

"dave, this is impressive, and quite a bundle all in all. Hope you make a 'bundle'.  …"

roger stancill replied Sep 8 to My latest game soundtrack - 50s-ish horror orchestra with theremin :D

9 Sep 19
Reply by Gav Brown

"KE, it seems the threads have, as sometimes happens here, become entwined. This thre…"

roger stancill replied Sep 8 to The Heart of Music and Frequencies

27 Sep 8
Reply by roger stancill

"Then again, there is always that curious element of 'novelty'... something that twea…"

roger stancill replied Sep 7 to The Heart of Music and Frequencies

27 Sep 8
Reply by roger stancill

"K-man, I had never heard of Maya.   My ah  best guess therefore is 'endless chamber'…"

roger stancill replied Sep 7 to The Heart of Music and Frequencies

27 Sep 8
Reply by roger stancill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service