Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

roger stancill's Discussions (1,961)

Discussions Replied To (1947) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for taking the time Mike, to put this on 'record' here. I don't think that th…"

roger stancill replied 8 hours ago to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Mike, that was a long trek, I wonder how he got bach. Dieterich may have been the cu…"

roger stancill replied on Thursday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Dave, Nikola does actually have a point. You're only 'counterpoints' have been to ca…"

roger stancill replied on Wednesday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Greg O, I really do like the improvements you've made to this piece. You eliminated…"

roger stancill replied on Wednesday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Come on Dave, once again you take the cowards way out. An opinion is no more than a…"

roger stancill replied on Tuesday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Bob, exactly what 'back-up ' do I need for my own opinion? If I ask myself, 'why wou…"

roger stancill replied on Tuesday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"OK Dave, realistically, by your esteemed knowledge and prowess as a composer, What w…"

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Bob, you raise an interesting point. The idea of 'balancing' what you, the composer…"

roger stancill replied on Monday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Aha Mr Watson, just as I suspected... we have a case of personal challenge here, and…"

roger stancill replied Apr 23 to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

55 8 hours ago
Reply by roger stancill

"Gav, where's the entry link?"

roger stancill replied Apr 23 to “Emotions” Contest - DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HAS PASSED

19 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service