Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Scott Andrew Hutchins's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Seriously, it seems like no one wants to answer my question, just attack the premise…"

Scott Andrew Hutchins replied Nov 9, 2018 to Specific goal in tricky time signature

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Again, no I did not say I was having difficulty reading my own rhythms.  I attempted…"

Scott Andrew Hutchins replied Nov 9, 2018 to Specific goal in tricky time signature

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Again, no I did not say I was having difficulty reading my own rhythms.  I attempted…"

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

"I didn't say that.  I just said I'm not that good at sight-singing in general, and t…"

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

"How should I write that tuplet for the effect I want? "

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

"The time signature is determined by the vocal line, which is a sixteenth, a dotted s…"

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

"My scanner is in storage, so I'd need to get to a library branch that offers scannin…"

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service