Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Kristofer Emerig's Discussions (327)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe it was Bach himself who famously declared, "reale Antwort ist fuer Schlapp…"

Kristofer Emerig replied May 30 to Fugue in Bb major on an italian drinking song.

21 May 30
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"Perhaps we're looking at the problem from the completely wrong direction. It would s…"

Kristofer Emerig replied May 22 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 May 22
Reply by roger stancill

"Note this is only a rough draft but I hope to have live players perform it."

Kristofer Emerig replied May 22 to Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

23 May 22
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

"By Jove, I think you've got it. Unfortunately, the functionality of this site (for m…"

Kristofer Emerig replied May 21 to Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

23 May 22

"Gods! I do hope they write fugues. "

Kristofer Emerig replied May 19 to Are Film Composers really to be compared to 'REAL' composers?

23 May 25
Reply by Bob Porter

"Wait.. there are film composers?"

Kristofer Emerig replied May 19 to Are Film Composers really to be compared to 'REAL' composers?

23 May 25
Reply by Bob Porter

"At the time this was written, I'd already gotten a pretty firm grasp on the process…"

Kristofer Emerig replied May 19 to Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

23 May 22

"Aye, I recall both Rodney and I have employed that method to smoke'm out his lair, b…"

Kristofer Emerig replied May 18 to Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

23 May 22

"Believe this or not - I hadn't even noticed. Serenity "Bondi" Laine gone? Say it's n…"

Kristofer Emerig replied May 18 to Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

23 May 22

"It's a fine line, or line fine, between defining and defiling, it is. "

23 May 22

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service