Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Kento's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! The piece ended up being a little ironic, which in retrospect I'm happy with…"

Kento replied Apr 15, 2010 to Performance of piece for Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Strings

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by si micklewright

"Thanks Miguel! I've been composing on and off since 14, but I'm currently studying c…"

Kento replied Apr 15, 2010 to Performance of piece for Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Strings

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by si micklewright

"Yes, I feel that the process of writing for minor, and also less musically skilled g…"

Kento replied Apr 14, 2010 to What happened to that Phillip guy?

12 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by James Semple

"These are all good...Oberlin and Temple should be added to that list as well."

Kento replied Apr 4, 2010 to Recommendations for colleges with good undergraduate composition programs?

5 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Kento

"Hey Jack, thanks for the suggestions about Tippet; I will see if I can hear it on Yo…"

Kento replied Mar 9, 2010 to had an orchestral piece performed recently! (mp3 & sheet music)

6 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jack Pickett

"Thanks for the comments Thomas! Here's my responses: Trumpet: That's very true that…"

Kento replied Mar 9, 2010 to had an orchestral piece performed recently! (mp3 & sheet music)

6 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jack Pickett

"Interesting, I would love to hear more of your thoughts on what kind of melodic deve…"

Kento replied Jan 24, 2010 to Got a recording of my recent brass quintet!

5 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Kento

"That's so true! I actually was thinking about that while I was writing the piece, th…"

Kento replied Jan 23, 2010 to Got a recording of my recent brass quintet!

5 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Kento

"Hmm, I would love to use mutes but I'm inexperienced with how the balance is affecte…"

Kento replied Jan 23, 2010 to Got a recording of my recent brass quintet!

5 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Kento

"That's OK, this piece is abstract enough for me that I'm having a hard time seeing e…"

Kento replied Jan 22, 2010 to Simple but odd question: What TV genre is this music theme most appropriate for?

1 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Kento

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service