Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Steve Chandler's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, there's some nice music there. My impression is that only Sophrosyne is a compl…"

Steve Chandler replied on Wednesday to Una Corda and Viola Piece

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"I think the issue is the rhythm suddenly becomes half time in that section and stays…"

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Love the sound and production and it's beautiful music. Is the viola sampled too? No…"

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"There are a number of reasons why people seem to think that learning music theory wi…"

Steve Chandler replied Jun 20 to Young composer. First time sharing collection. Feedback very much wanted.

19 on Friday
Reply by Nicole

"Hi Fabian, The derivation from Bach's d minor toccata was pretty obvious. However, B…"

Steve Chandler replied Jun 12 to Toccata-esk organ piece

5 Jun 12
Reply by Fabian Frost

"Nice little piece. In general woodwinds can play fast runs, but having noodled on fl…"

Steve Chandler replied Jun 12 to A short orchestral piece

11 on Tuesday
Reply by Lasse Karhu

"I listened to these when they were first posted and again today. I enjoyed the fugue…"

Steve Chandler replied May 24 to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

80 2 hours ago
Reply by gregorio X

"I agree with Dave, it's too short. Where you end it is a good spot to bring it down…"

Steve Chandler replied May 24 to You are my ocean

3 May 24
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to listen and respond. I'm glad you enjoyed…"

Steve Chandler replied May 24 to Choral piece with live performance recording

4 May 25
Reply by Ray

"This discussion all stems from Fux's Gradus ad Parnassum first written in 1725. It w…"

Steve Chandler replied May 20 to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

53 on Friday
Reply by H. S. Teoh

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service