Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Steve Chandler's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"What was this thread about? Harpsichords?! Really? People got upset in a discussion…"

Steve Chandler replied Aug 13 to Poor harpsichord.

97 12 hours ago
Reply by Erwin van Delft

"I've sung in a pretty good community choir for almost a decade and we've done some f…"

Steve Chandler replied Aug 11 to Anyone with experience or knowledge of SATB choral quartets/octets? I need aid :)

13 Aug 11
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Agreed! Nice exposition."

Steve Chandler replied Jul 30 to Prelude for piano

3 Jul 30
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"The outrage over the Bream example overlooks one simple fact. This music is unknown…"

Steve Chandler replied Jul 28 to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

56 Aug 3
Reply by Stephen Lines

"I would say it depends on the listener. It's the old "if a tree falls in the forest"…"

Steve Chandler replied Jul 25 to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

56 Aug 3
Reply by Stephen Lines

"The rendering sounds very realistic, but it's hard to hear the cantus firmus."

Steve Chandler replied Jul 25 to Choralvorspiel über "Jesu, meine Freude" (on Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe Organ/Sonus Paradisi Doesburg)

1 Jul 25
Reply by Steve Chandler

"On the Logic Users Group I see the latest version of Logic Pro 10.3.2 requires Mac O…"

Steve Chandler replied Jul 22 to Help, computer died where to go now?

17 Jul 22
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Hi Phillip, Thank you for the thoughts, that is probably the most useful post I've…"

Steve Chandler replied Jul 21 to Help, computer died where to go now?

17 Jul 22
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Okay, so I priced a current MacBook Pro with a 2.9 GHz quad-core i7 processor, 512 G…"

Steve Chandler replied Jul 15 to Help, computer died where to go now?

17 Jul 22
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Hi Ray, If I'm considering buying a Mac then I'm considering making a significant i…"

Steve Chandler replied Jul 14 to Help, computer died where to go now?

17 Jul 22
Reply by Steve Chandler

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service