Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the interesting comments. I had sort of an epiphany about the "sustain…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied May 30, 2017 to Commodore 64 track with some attempted grandeur (on request)

5 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Rowy van Hest

"Thank you for the interesting comments. I had sort of an epiphany about the "sustain…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied May 30, 2017 to Commodore 64 track with some attempted grandeur (on request)

5 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Rowy van Hest

"I don't want to hijack the thread, so I will post it in a new thread then. Thank…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied May 17, 2017 to We were elephants

9 May 22, 2017
Reply by Ray Kemp

"Each new chord makes you go wow... and still it is mostly notes from the same scale,…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied May 17, 2017 to We were elephants

9 May 22, 2017
Reply by Ray Kemp

"I liked this piece a lot. Also, I think it is definitely possible to play on a real…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied May 16, 2017 to Just to join a fugue craze here: Fugue in C major

5 May 17, 2017
Reply by Chitpong Kittinaradorn

"Thank you. Yeah, I wanted to extend after the first total inverted entry in E min…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied May 16, 2017 to Shanty-Fugue in 3.5 parts

4 May 17, 2017
Reply by Dave Moorman

"This was quite a funny idea to me, in a positive way. Nice combination of instrument…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied Dec 23, 2016 to Romanza for bassoon and vibraphone, Roberto Cipollina

4 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Roberto Cipollina

"Here is a very unprofessionally made "live recording" (acoustic piano + midi strings…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied Dec 23, 2016 to Romantic piano concerto in one mvmt, with some pop elements

14 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"The sound file in the opening post has been updated. The low and slow strings are no…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied Dec 19, 2016 to Romantic piano concerto in one mvmt, with some pop elements

14 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Nice simple mood piece with good rendition. It might be my classical ears, and I don…"

Lars Johan Martin Nilsson replied Dec 19, 2016 to Sonatina No. 1 "Strange People & Where They Hide"

17 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by David Lilly

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service