Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Will Smith's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice, very slick and elegantly constructed. I imagine this would be a good sing- lot…"

Will Smith replied Mar 11, 2012 to Dissect away! (new composition for small mixed choir, clarinet, piano)

10 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Jeff Fuhrer

"Lovely harmonic progressions and modulations, you obviously know your romantic piano…"

Will Smith replied Feb 2, 2012 to Prelude for piano

6 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Johan Roeraade

"Interesting piece- my knowledge of percussion music is pretty limited, but you defin…"

Will Smith replied Jan 11, 2012 to Are We Martians? New percussion ensemble composition.

8 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by James Burnon Ross

"That's crazy! I really thought it was a sample- did you process the sound in any way…"

Will Smith replied Jan 11, 2012 to Against music instruments!)))) Only noise around us

15 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Egor

"That is super-funky! I was expecting something more abrasive and learn-d from the ti…"

Will Smith replied Jan 8, 2012 to Against music instruments!)))) Only noise around us

15 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Egor

"Ahhhh- it all becomes clear! I enjoyed the polyphonic sections presented in the solo…"

Will Smith replied Jan 5, 2012 to Licke thou the knife - for string quartet and string orchestra

9 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Brock Keith Martin

"Interesting piece- the introduction is immediately captivating and the dense polypho…"

Will Smith replied Jan 5, 2012 to Licke thou the knife - for string quartet and string orchestra

9 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Brock Keith Martin

"Hi Jonathan,   I like the concept for the piece a lot, and some of your ideas are ve…"

Will Smith replied Jul 7, 2011 to The Vicarious Struggle

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Jake Jones

"Thanks for the comments guys. I agree with both of you: I like the way the piece pro…"

Will Smith replied Jul 7, 2011 to The Unicorn (for solo guitar)

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Will Smith

"Thanks for your comments! I agree that it doesn't hold that much weight by itself- t…"

Will Smith replied Jul 4, 2011 to The Unicorn (for solo guitar)

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Will Smith

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service