Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Paweł Jeleniewski's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been some time and after some experiences I think I can expand on the subject…"

Paweł Jeleniewski replied Dec 23, 2012 to Self-marketing: slow, or fast version?

13 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Spiros Makris

"All very useful thoughts. I supose it's best to start making artistic aquaintances i…"

Paweł Jeleniewski replied Aug 31, 2011 to Self-marketing: slow, or fast version?

13 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Spiros Makris

"Good point. I also had a conversation recently about facebook and other ways of comp…"

Paweł Jeleniewski replied Aug 29, 2011 to Self-marketing: slow, or fast version?

13 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Spiros Makris

"For me anything that affects (i.e. artificially alters) your consciousness / thought…"

Paweł Jeleniewski replied Aug 29, 2011 to Can Drugs aid the process of composition ?

165 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

"Drugs don't give you ideas, but composition is not just the idea. A key to succesful…"

Paweł Jeleniewski replied Aug 29, 2011 to Can Drugs aid the process of composition ?

165 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

"There's also a matter of artistic responsibility. When you're on some kind of drug,…"

165 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Peter Brown

"Yes you can (and you should) copyright music - either a basic version (melody + chor…"

Paweł Jeleniewski replied Aug 29, 2011 to Submitting Songs for ads, film, interactive? (ie. Tracks & Fields)

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Yumi Kay

"No no no no no, don't worry, the next movement is gonna be "Construction Workers Son…"

Paweł Jeleniewski replied Aug 25, 2011 to Morning in St Petersburg

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Paweł Jeleniewski

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service