Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Nicholas Kelly's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your thoughts, Michael and David! David, thanks for pointing out the issu…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Nov 29, 2015 to Eye of Miranda (choir SSAA and piano) and an attempt at teaching my computer to sing

10 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

"On behalf of the onlookers who silently watched the last thread go down in flames, I…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Nov 29, 2015 to Music in honor of Syrian refugees' situation

47 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by George Abbott

"I think it's fine just the way it is. It would be really nice to hear this in a live…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Nov 27, 2015 to Symphony No. 2 (Ocean Symphony) Mvt. 4 Abyssopelagic Zone

8 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

"This looks like a beast of a poem to set. I'm curious about how you handled the poem…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Nov 25, 2015 to The Vast Night, for soprano and orchestra (draft)

7 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

"My creative process seems to run something like this: 1) Inspiration (a poem, a stor…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Nov 25, 2015 to "To Compose" - what is that like for you?

41 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by David Lokan

"Thanks for your feedback, Michael and Olmn. Glad you both enjoyed the piece. I'm won…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Oct 22, 2015 to From Alpha Centauri the Earth is a Blue Bowl of Fish Soup

5 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

"I like all the melodic variation you've done so far. I agree with Al that more rhyth…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Oct 18, 2015 to Development section of Piano Trio

5 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Michael, thanks for letting me know. I replaced the widget with a simple URL... are…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Oct 18, 2015 to From Alpha Centauri the Earth is a Blue Bowl of Fish Soup

5 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Kelly

"Nice melody and atmosphere. This would work well as background for a video game, mov…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Oct 17, 2015 to Orchestration Feedback

5 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Mariza Costa-Cabral

"This is quite a lovely song. The harmonic progressions and text setting have a seemi…"

Nicholas Kelly replied Oct 16, 2015 to Masked Woman's Song

71 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Mariza Costa-Cabral

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service