Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jon Corelis's Discussions (277)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the replies -- I'm glad people like it. Since choirs might be looking for…"

Jon Corelis replied on Monday to The Cradle Song of Mary

3 on Monday
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Thanks, glad you liked it.  If I ever get a recorded performance, I'll post a link t…"

Jon Corelis replied Sep 22 to Farewell: Song for Baritone and Piano by A. E. Housman

2 Sep 22
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Yes:  I write for performance, the computer generated audio being only a demo to sug…"

Jon Corelis replied Sep 22 to Five songs from A E Housman for tenor and piano

4 Sep 22
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Thanks for the reply.  I thought it was important to keep the structure since both l…"

Jon Corelis replied Sep 22 to Five songs from A E Housman for tenor and piano

4 Sep 22
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Thanks for the comment -- I'll keep your advice in mind for any possible future vers…"

Jon Corelis replied Sep 13 to Veni, veni Emanuel for Alto and Baritone single voices, Viola, and Piano

2 Sep 13
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Very enjoyable to listen to -- it reminds me of Chopin, though the melodic line is m…"

Jon Corelis replied Sep 8 to Bagatelle

12 Sep 14
Reply by Saul Gefen

"So is the September fund drive effective now?  I haven't seen it announced with a sp…"

Jon Corelis replied Sep 4 to Should Composers’ Forum Continue in 2020/21?

47 Oct 17
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hmm ... I haven't had those problems before, but I just tried the link I posted abov…"

Jon Corelis replied Sep 4 to Music Theory site

3 Sep 4
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Thanks for the comment.  I thought it should be slow because of the mood of the poem…"

Jon Corelis replied Sep 2 to We'll Go No More A-roving: Song for Baritone and Piano

3 Sep 2
Reply by Jon Corelis

"As a tango fan, I agree with other responses that this is a skilled and enjoyable pi…"

Jon Corelis replied Aug 23 to Tango

10 Aug 25
Reply by Saul Gefen

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service