Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jon Corelis's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the comment. I hadn't thought about special instruments, but I'll keep th…"

Jon Corelis replied on Wednesday to The dream of Lygdamis

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Thanks, glad you liked it.  And there is a deliberate middle eastern sound, but I di…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 27 to The dream of Lygdamis

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Jon Corelis

"To paraphrase Debussy: because I feel like it. When challenged by the registrar…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 24 to Open discussion - Why do you compose in the style you do?

29 yesterday
Reply by Liz Atems

"Edit of 24 July 2020 to replace with revised score correcting program note.  If you'…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 24 to Three Old Irish Airs for solo flute

5 Jul 24
Reply by Jon Corelis

"If I'm a little reluctant to reply to this specific comment, it's because such discu…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 24 to Open discussion - Why do you compose in the style you do?

29 yesterday
Reply by Liz Atems

"Thanks for the recommendation.  I didn't know about him.  A quick check of Amazon in…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 24 to Vagn Holmboe (1909-1996)

14 Jul 26
Reply by Liz Atems

"Thanks for the comment, and for liking it.  I probably could enhance the sound file,…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 24 to Three Old Irish Airs for solo flute

5 Jul 24
Reply by Jon Corelis

"Thanks for the comment.  I think the first tune has a certain attractive vigor which…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 23 to Three Old Irish Airs for solo flute

5 Jul 24
Reply by Jon Corelis

"That has happened to me too, or used to.  I now write any lengthy post to a web site…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 22 to Open discussion - Why do you compose in the style you do?

29 yesterday
Reply by Liz Atems

"I have always found (though I have composed atonal pieces myself) atonality to be a…"

Jon Corelis replied Jul 21 to Open discussion - Why do you compose in the style you do?

29 yesterday
Reply by Liz Atems

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service