Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Marc Eugene Farmer's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gav!  Sweet little tune.  I liked the overall development.  What about just a tin…"

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Jul 6, 2018 to Work in Progress, Suggestions/Feedback Sought - Flute Duo

15 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Thanks Timo. Makes sense."

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Feb 25, 2018 to Kinda Happy- Suggestions/Critique Request

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Marc Eugene Farmer

"Thanks for sharing Socrates,  I enjoyed listening to it.  Hope you actually get it p…"

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Feb 23, 2018 to Farewell to Montse

5 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"Hi Keith,  The piece does seem very solid to me.  The first 40 seconds is awesome. …"

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Feb 20, 2018 to "Garden Seduction" - short, modern classical piece for piano.

14 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Keith J Hampton

"The more I think about it, the more I think you are right about the return of the ma…"

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Feb 19, 2018 to Kinda Happy- Suggestions/Critique Request

5 Feb 25, 2018

"Keith, thank you so much for taking a listen and for your critique. I will take your…"

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Feb 18, 2018 to Kinda Happy- Suggestions/Critique Request

5 Feb 25, 2018

"Never mind, question answered,"

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Feb 16, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"Very nice indeed!  Would love to know what libraries you are using."

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Feb 16, 2018 to A Magical Journey (Fantasy Adventure)

3 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Blake Cherry

"Gav I am officially committing to water.  Hope to commit to fire later."

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Jan 9, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

"I would be interested in participating, however I compose within a DAW and don't rea…"

Marc Eugene Farmer replied Jan 7, 2018 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRIES HAS PASSED, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING TO BEGIN SOON!!

310 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service