Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jesse Boley's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the comments, Ray. I agree with everything you said... I struggled for a…"

Jesse Boley replied May 21, 2010 to Piece for rock band, harp, flute, mellotron choir, and orchestral percussion.

2 May 21, 2010
Reply by Jesse Boley

"i'd have to second prominy LPC. It's really worlds better than ministry of rock, whi…"

Jesse Boley replied Apr 16, 2010 to Best VST for Rock / Heavy Guitar

9 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Santiago Guerrero Jr.

"9/8 is commonly used as a compound time signature, that isn't in dispute, we're all…"

Jesse Boley replied Feb 17, 2010 to Time signatures and measure bars - do we really need them?

21 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Streaker Ofinsky

"I don't know that i agree with your statement that 4.5/4 and 9/8 aren't interchangea…"

Jesse Boley replied Feb 13, 2010 to Time signatures and measure bars - do we really need them?

21 Aug 11, 2010

"the only time i could understand not using time signatures is if the number of beats…"

Jesse Boley replied Feb 12, 2010 to Time signatures and measure bars - do we really need them?

21 Aug 11, 2010

"oh, absolutely. Obviously, actual divisi is extremely important, and has been lackin…"

Jesse Boley replied Feb 1, 2010 to Divisi Strings in LASS and Hollywood Strings - what's all the fuss about ?

17 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Elliot Wright

"i think it does make for a more realistic sound. Orchestral libraries generally have…"

Jesse Boley replied Feb 1, 2010 to Divisi Strings in LASS and Hollywood Strings - what's all the fuss about ?

17 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Elliot Wright

"i think there is another important reason... using divisi samples makes non-divisi p…"

17 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Elliot Wright

"yeah, the roll shouldn't be a problem on short notes like these. on longer notes it…"

Jesse Boley replied Feb 1, 2010 to

just now

"i'm not a violinist, but i don't see how it could be a problem."

Jesse Boley replied Feb 1, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service