Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Terry Jones's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Look into the CC (Continuous Controller) codes that your sample libraries respond to…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 26, 2013 to Adding Dynamics

20 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"I use both notation (in Sibelius and pen/paper) and a DAW (Cubase) in my work. I act…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 26, 2013 to Should using a DAW with samples be categorised as an art form?

34 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

"You mentioned solo Violin Eric, in which case if your budget is limited you might wa…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 13, 2013 to What Orchestral Virtual Instruments are you using?

11 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Jeremy David Hiebert

"If you're talking about the EWQL Symphonic Orchestra library then yes, it is fairly…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 12, 2013 to Cinebrass or Hollywood Brass?

11 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Anders Christensen

"They both have their strengths I think and I know composers working professionally w…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 12, 2013 to Cinebrass or Hollywood Brass?

11 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Anders Christensen

"To make a living and more importantly to move people. :)"

Terry Jones replied Jan 22, 2013 to Your Goal as a Composer

31 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

"For mixing I tend to use a only basic EQ for sound shaping and right now that's usua…"

Terry Jones replied Jan 22, 2013 to What is the best DAW for mixing/mastering ? (for Windows)

9 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by michael diemer

"Funnily enough Michael some of those are relatively old tracks now and I'm pretty su…"

Terry Jones replied Jan 20, 2013 to RENDERING A VERY GOOD FINAL MIX/MASTER FOR A CLIENT/FIRST TIME FRIEND

13 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

"Yeah I probably should have clarified my workflow process a bit there Michael. I do…"

Terry Jones replied Jan 20, 2013 to RENDERING A VERY GOOD FINAL MIX/MASTER FOR A CLIENT/FIRST TIME FRIEND

13 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

"Definitely great advice here Michael and you're absolutely right about it being easy…"

Terry Jones replied Jan 19, 2013 to RENDERING A VERY GOOD FINAL MIX/MASTER FOR A CLIENT/FIRST TIME FRIEND

13 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service