Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Terry Jones's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Pretty much what Raymond said actually. I know several composers who will mix and ma…"

Terry Jones replied Jun 21, 2013 to Best of the best String libraries?

28 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

"I have Virtual Sound stage and use it a lot with EWQLSO, I find it extremely useful…"

Terry Jones replied Jun 17, 2013 to MIR vs. Virtual Soundstage?

4 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by michael diemer

"I don't know about "random" harmonic glissandos, but you may be able to piece someth…"

Terry Jones replied Apr 28, 2013 to Something Like This...

6 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Greg Brus

"This is not something you can get just for free, but if you can afford it it's proba…"

Terry Jones replied Apr 12, 2013 to The Elfman Sound

5 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Roger Garcia

"A classic Jerry Goldsmith soundtrack and one of my favourites of all time."

Terry Jones replied Apr 8, 2013 to For those of you who dislike dissonant and atonal music

17 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Spiros Makris

"Hi James, Yes, if you can use just close mics then that would ideal for using the ER…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 29, 2013 to Reverb ER and Tails and their relation to multiple mic positions

5 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Terry Jones

"I use Virtual Sound Stage for placement and air absorption right now and really like…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 29, 2013 to Reverb ER and Tails and their relation to multiple mic positions

5 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Terry Jones

"Well now this is just verbal semantics. I do not agree with you on all your points A…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 26, 2013 to Should using a DAW with samples be categorised as an art form?

34 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

"I have to agree with Eddy, you've got to "feel" the expressiveness in the music, the…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 26, 2013 to Adding Dynamics

20 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"I didn't say the music itself wasn't great expression, it surely is and the person w…"

Terry Jones replied Mar 26, 2013 to Should using a DAW with samples be categorised as an art form?

34 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service