Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Janet Spangenberg's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

"Enjoyed this from the beginning of its opening notes. It's a wonderful frolic of cel…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Nov 10, 2017 to Celebrating the forum restart

4 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Gav Brown

"Such delightful news about you and the Composers Forum! It was a thrill for me when…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Nov 9, 2017 to Introducing Julie Harris

19 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Paul Copeland

"Good news! Thanks for stepping up, Gav."

Janet Spangenberg replied Oct 31, 2017 to Welcome

17 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Rest assured, she probably will enjoy it to some extent, or she wouldn't have put in…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Aug 4, 2015 to Dealing with clients

21 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Gav Brown

"You are a total stranger to this pianist, correct? She is a professional pianist, wh…"

21 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Gav Brown

"Bob's post is right on target. I bet she hasn't even looked at your work closely eno…"

21 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Gav Brown

"Congrats to all who entered! and to those with the most points! My top picks turned…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Aug 1, 2015 to Fireworks Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

180 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Mariza Costa-Cabral

"I actually do hear an 8-bar theme in the beginning, extended by an ornamental develo…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Mar 8, 2015 to Sonatina in E-flat major

16 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"I don’t believe I have any misunderstanding in this thread. It’s been rather predict…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Mar 6, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Thanks, Stephen. Besides how much one enjoys a bit of music, which is dependent on a…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Mar 4, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service