Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ingo Lee's Discussions (877)

Discussions Replied To (856) Replies Latest Activity

"This is masterfully conceived and realized Dane, nothing here to criticize.  Taking…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 24 to Song without words -mezzo, baritone, orchestra

10 Apr 6
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Great rhythmic momentum in this piece Jan-Frederik, it carries the piece quite well.…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 24 to Piano miniature

14 Mar 28
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

"Hi Andreas -  Very nice piece here, your refinements have created a pleasing and mel…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 16 to Piano album with 16 pieces for the advanced player. Video recording of no. 1, "After Work, Late at Night"

5 Mar 19
Reply by Andreas van Haren

"This is very impressive Albert, well written and orchestrated.  Clearly your study a…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 9 to My first symphony

10 Mar 15
Reply by Albert de la Fuente

"Yes I use keyswitches in Reaper as you say Dane. I start with Sibelius and NotePerfo…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 7 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Dane now I've got to turn up the heater and just strum my guitar nondigitally :)  Wh…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 7 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"So Jos if I understand correctly, you have a separate track on your DAW, (Reaper in…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 6 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"I misspoke about my use of reverb Jos, currently I'm using only the EW Spaces IR plu…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 6 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Xiang - These are audio engineer questions and we are composers here but we can t…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 6 to Is piano solo song necessary to have master/mix evolved

1 Mar 6
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Thank you Jos for your discussion here, it helps me to understand the use of samples…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 5 to Trio for Flute, Viola and Cello, part II: Chasing Dorian Grey

16 Mar 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service