Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ingo Lee's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (309) Replies Latest Activity

"I just don't have time to do a lot of commenting. Also I'm not a dedicated 'classica…"

Ingo Lee replied on Sunday to Commenting

10 on Tuesday
Reply by MM Coston

"Excellent stuff Socrates, thanks for posting. I always enjoy your songs too but thes…"

Ingo Lee replied on Friday to 6 GUITAR PRELUDES - BOOK 1

5 on Monday
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"I don't know where you are in the study of harmony but here are a couple of sites th…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 15 to First two: "Ephemeral Parade" and "Dance of Irresolution (revised)"

5 Apr 15
Reply by MM Coston

"MM -  This sounds good to me, the audio is fine and you have nice elements of melody…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 14 to First two: "Ephemeral Parade" and "Dance of Irresolution (revised)"

5 Apr 15
Reply by MM Coston

"The work contemporary means something that is current, happening in the present time…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 13 to What is Contemporary style music?

160 1 hour ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Hi Alex, I enjoyed the piece very much and I think you and Andrew both did a great j…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 12 to Piece for Solo Flute (Performance by Andrew Vang)

7 Apr 13
Reply by Alex Oliver Cawley

"One technique that is widely used that helps most people is the use of a reference t…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 11 to Dance of Irresolution

28 Apr 13
Reply by MM Coston

"MM ; I also see some red sections in flute and piccolo, so those are probably diffic…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 11 to Dance of Irresolution

28 Apr 13
Reply by MM Coston

"MM, that's a useful way show this; just curious about the blank or white areas on so…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 10 to Dance of Irresolution

28 Apr 13
Reply by MM Coston

"I think if you export individual instruments on individual tracks from MuseScore and…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 8 to Dance of Irresolution

28 Apr 13
Reply by MM Coston

RSS

donate

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service