Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ingo Lee's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (247) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rodney - I'm not sure I understand your doubts about the finale. You want to use…"

Ingo Lee replied on Saturday to I'm Starting My Trumpet Concerto Tommorow with the Help of an Old Friend

48 on Sunday
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"Confirmation of the Higgs Boson. I guess empiricists could accept the significance…"

Ingo Lee replied May 12 to Bach

275 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Great resource Mike, thanks for sharing that!"

Ingo Lee replied May 11 to Good Internet Resource on technique.

17 May 16
Reply by Bruce Pearson

"Hi Bob, don't worry as long as it's not a virus you'll be OK!.  I like this because…"

Ingo Lee replied May 3 to Egad!

4 May 3
Reply by Bob Porter

"Lots of interesting stuff here.  I didn't know Stockhausen was so productive, seven…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 29 to Karlheinz Stockhausen

5 May 1
Reply by Serenity Laine

"Very well done David, it fits the ambient label perfectly.  I'm not a fan of ambient…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 27 to There's Beauty in the Earth

4 Apr 28
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Very nice piece you have here Gregorio,  I too would be happy to hear it extended. T…"

Ingo Lee replied Apr 23 to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

77 May 3
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Well, there is classical guitar. "

Ingo Lee replied Apr 23 to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

77 May 3
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Great stuff, thanks Mike, DM and Bob for posting everything here, very interesting a…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 29 to String Bowing explained-videos

5 Mar 30
Reply by Mike Hewer

"I like that this piece has orchestration and development, can you talk about your me…"

Ingo Lee replied Mar 23 to Fourth Miniature for Electric Guitar (music or not lol)

4 Mar 23
Reply by Paul Wegmann

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service