Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ingo Lee's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob M -  Great resource, thanks for posting this!"

Ingo Lee replied on Saturday to The Avant Garde Project (AGP)

36 23 hours ago
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Socrates, there is a website run by a harpist that says they will help people with h…"

Ingo Lee replied on Saturday to VARIATIONS ON A CELTIC AIR

6 on Saturday
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Socrates, I can't comment on harp technique and I don't know what your lyrics are an…"

Ingo Lee replied Aug 16 to VARIATIONS ON A CELTIC AIR

6 on Saturday
Reply by Ingo Lee

"At the same time though HS, if real flutes and violins are making some of those nois…"

Ingo Lee replied Jul 26 to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

22 Aug 4
Reply by Ray

"So then since a lot of people have sub woofers, if we intend our recordings for a wi…"

Ingo Lee replied Jul 26 to The search for a better sounding Virtual Instrument (the basics)

22 Aug 4
Reply by Ray

"So if a bass instrument had sound below 40 hz would you leave that in? "

22 Aug 4
Reply by Ray

"It looks like your filter is cutting highs as well as lows even though none are show…"

22 Aug 4
Reply by Ray

"You might try and side chain a compressor if you encounter that situation again.  Si…"

Ingo Lee replied Jul 25 to Orchestral work Competition. CANCELLED

230 Jul 26
Reply by Art Lowell

"Hi Steve,  Apple no longer supports OS X 10.6.8, which can be problem. Also, older h…"

Ingo Lee replied Jul 21 to Help, computer died where to go now?

17 Jul 22
Reply by Steve Chandler

"On topic -  Mike, you've made a generous offer here and I hope you will be able to c…"

Ingo Lee replied Jul 20 to Orchestral work Competition. CANCELLED

230 Jul 26
Reply by Art Lowell

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service