Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

gregorio X's Discussions (631)

Discussions Replied To (601) Replies Latest Activity

"PS. Ray.  By saying it is an academic exercise, your kind of saying that its bluepri…"

gregorio X replied on Wednesday to Nocturne in Fugue in B minor (first draft)

16 on Wednesday
Reply by roger stancill

""not because I've changed my mind about fugues and yours in particular being complet…"

16 on Wednesday
Reply by roger stancill

"Roger- i said "a transition leading to the returning to the opening theme in minor,…"

16 on Wednesday
Reply by roger stancill

""So that leaves a few active members and half of them hide behind some false facade.…"

gregorio X replied on Monday to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

"Since I've been here, i haven't seen "anyone write it for them'.. straw man's argume…"

gregorio X replied on Monday to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

"Ray, i guess (your long winded point) is that you would prefer mock-ups to be better…"

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

"Thanks Mike for venturing into the playing.  I am delighted and honored! .  b54  it…"

gregorio X replied on Monday to Nocturne in Fugue in B minor (first draft)

16 on Wednesday
Reply by roger stancill

"I am actually one who does perform.  And i am still dissenting.  Do you play Ray? An…"

gregorio X replied May 21 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

" Understand?  What's not to get?.. I am disagreeing with your premise that - it is o…"

gregorio X replied May 21 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

"Any stray? My opinion ^  is one  musician's point of view.   "

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service