Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

gregorio X's Discussions (699)

Discussions Replied To (666) Replies Latest Activity

"HI HS. Yes, i do think it works better w/ your revisions. Changing the arc of the ba…"

gregorio X replied Sep 6 to "Exuberance"

42 Sep 6
Reply by gregorio X

"here is a modification to 51, 52, into 53..  ( i brought up the bass -- as you menti…"

gregorio X replied Sep 4 to "Exuberance"

42 Sep 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Yes, HS what about - in m 13, tenor : change to E on the & of 1. And D on beat 2…"

gregorio X replied Sep 4 to "Exuberance"

42 Sep 6
Reply by gregorio X

"of course, i know changing a note could be disrupting an intended melodic line, but…"

gregorio X replied Sep 2 to "Exuberance"

42 Sep 6
Reply by gregorio X

"Hey HS.. I've been enjoying playing though your fugue - not at full speed, mind you.…"

gregorio X replied Sep 2 to "Exuberance"

42 Sep 6
Reply by gregorio X

"https://www.amazon.com/How-Beatles-Destroyed-Rock-Roll/dp/019975697X Yes, Mr. Elijah…"

gregorio X replied Aug 7 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 Aug 18
Reply by Stephen Lines

"""There are no definitive histories," writes Elijah Wald, in this provocative reasse…"

gregorio X replied Aug 7 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 Aug 18
Reply by Stephen Lines

" "Can you give us the Reader's Digest version or tell us the point?" Basically it m…"

139 Aug 18
Reply by Stephen Lines

"On a related note, a very interesting book of the popular hits of the last hundred y…"

139 Aug 18
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Or one could go the other direction where a hit song also is able to bring and added…"

139 Aug 18
Reply by Stephen Lines

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service