Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Jochen Lehnert's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi George, at the very moment I experiment on the drums with a tool named Jamstix3.…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Apr 16, 2012 to Mixing horns in modern jazz rock?

20 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Hello there,it's Sunday afternoon, and I will try to sort the lot of information I g…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Mar 25, 2012 to Mixing horns in modern jazz rock?

20 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Hi folks,okay, okay, I got the picture. As you might have guessed, my experiences in…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Mar 19, 2012 to Mixing horns in modern jazz rock?

20 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Hi Ray, sorry for the late answer, but I am currently pretty busy (unfortunately not…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Mar 12, 2012 to Mixing horns in modern jazz rock?

20 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Hi Doug, sorry for the late answer, but I am currently pretty busy (unfortunately no…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Mar 12, 2012 to Mixing horns in modern jazz rock?

20 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Hi Doug,thanks for listening and your reply.Here you treat the problem in a more phi…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Mar 4, 2012 to Mixing horns in modern jazz rock?

20 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Doug Lauber

"Ok, Simon, there is nothing wrong with your mojo, I assure you. Like Adrian I prefer…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Dec 13, 2011 to A couple of ideas after a year of inactivity

21 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Simon Godden

"Jan, when I started sequenzing I also never quantized. I said to myself:' OK, you a…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Jul 9, 2009 to Inside The Cave - First orchestral piece using a sample library

12 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jan Civil

"James, thanks for your feedback. Probably I will post this midi editing thing next…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Jul 9, 2009 to Inside The Cave - First orchestral piece using a sample library

12 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jan Civil

"Ray, English is not my native language. Nevertheless usually I understand what peopl…"

Jochen Lehnert replied Jul 7, 2009 to Inside The Cave - First orchestral piece using a sample library

12 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jan Civil

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service