Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Bob Porter's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (376) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Michael. The ending reflects that while the is indeed hope for the future, n…"

Bob Porter replied Apr 10 to Something new

8 Apr 10
Reply by Bob Porter

"I did except for the horn. There is only a horn section in the default font. I used…"

Bob Porter replied Apr 7 to Something new

8 Apr 10
Reply by Bob Porter

"Thanks Victor. For anyone interested, this was made entirely in MuseScore. I've been…"

Bob Porter replied Apr 7 to Something new

8 Apr 10
Reply by Bob Porter

"Kevin, Thanks for posting this. I think that you might consider remixing this as far…"

Bob Porter replied Nov 12, 2019 to My First (Completed) Work

5 Nov 13, 2019
Reply by Kevin Hart

"George, My question is this: If you could write anything, not for sale, but just fo…"

Bob Porter replied Nov 12, 2019 to Hello. Farmer George Here - Searching For Honest Critique

13 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Dane, Sorry, I got interrupted. I think it possible that music paints a picture in y…"

Bob Porter replied Oct 22, 2019 to Clouds - impressionist piece for small orchestra.

18 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Well sure, music is all about mood. But I think music tied somehow to, say, video, i…"

Bob Porter replied Oct 22, 2019 to Clouds - impressionist piece for small orchestra.

18 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Audacity will import and export midi. Although unless it has something to do with Jf…"

Bob Porter replied Oct 19, 2019 to Images from Childhood - Of Mice and Men

11 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by Valerio Dalla Ragione

"As for MuseScore, you may know that version 3 and nice sound fonts are available. Ju…"

Bob Porter replied Oct 19, 2019 to Images from Childhood - Of Mice and Men

11 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by Valerio Dalla Ragione

"Sure. Non legato, but no slurs."

Bob Porter replied Oct 19, 2019 to Esoteric Question: Detache vs. Mezzo-Staccato

15 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by michael diemer

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service