Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

The Architect's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"No. I ask people to review it in terms of it's construction, sound, production, comp…"

The Architect replied Jun 28, 2016 to Could you please review my Album? (Album for Solo Keyboards...Use Headphones)

15 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by The Architect

"Hi Gav, I guess we are two different people with different life circumstances. No ri…"

The Architect replied Jun 19, 2016 to Could you please review my Album? (Album for Solo Keyboards...Use Headphones)

15 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by The Architect

"Don't write music for other people. Write what you feel you need to say. It isn't po…"

The Architect replied Jun 18, 2016 to Could you please review my Album? (Album for Solo Keyboards...Use Headphones)

15 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by The Architect

"I think that's great though. As a composer, it is important that people dislike my m…"

The Architect replied Jun 18, 2016 to Could you please review my Album? (Album for Solo Keyboards...Use Headphones)

15 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by The Architect

"Thanks Gav.Music enters my mind, then it is expressed through my hands, and sent to…"

15 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by The Architect

"  Hi Gav, it is all intentional. I've dabbled with "form" and "melody" in the past b…"

15 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by The Architect

"I'm glad you enjoyed it! I plan on doing an alternate take. I will experiment with y…"

The Architect replied Mar 31, 2016 to Mysterium- For Piano (New to the Board)

4 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by The Architect

"Thank you! I've always viewed the piano as a color pallet. Painting with sound. "

The Architect replied Mar 31, 2016 to Mysterium- For Piano (New to the Board)

4 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by The Architect

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service