Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Adam Weldon's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand where you are coming from Andrew, however, the same VST used by a diffe…"

Adam Weldon replied Mar 20, 2011 to VSTi's... What would be you're choice? What do you use at the moment?

34 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by L_P_

"James, you are a hoarder of virtual instruments! Very nice!   Anders, I currently us…"

Adam Weldon replied Mar 18, 2011 to VSTi's... What would be you're choice? What do you use at the moment?

34 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by L_P_

"EWQLSOPP is finally in the house! Been a long time coming. I can understand what you…"

Adam Weldon replied Mar 17, 2011 to VSTi's... What would be you're choice? What do you use at the moment?

34 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by L_P_

"Windows Media Midi Sync Link Hi Michael, Follow the link above to find out more abo…"

Adam Weldon replied Feb 8, 2010 to Windows Media Player SMPTE trigger?

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Adam Weldon

"I'm not going to get too deep, so let's just say I believe there's a connection made…"

Adam Weldon replied Jan 26, 2010 to Is there really such a thing as "inspiration" in composition ?

33 Feb 6, 2010

"I definitely subscribe to Bobs comment as I've had that feeling many times when perf…"

Adam Weldon replied Jan 22, 2010 to What make a great musician?

20 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"Over the years I have come up with an equation about music which still rings true to…"

Adam Weldon replied Jan 13, 2010 to Observations and Misconception about the road to Musical Composition (Self Taught or Academia)

43 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Michael J Lawrence

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service