Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

GaribaldiMusic's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Here you will maybe find some help http://www.bernsteinwest.com/elmerbernstein3.html "

GaribaldiMusic replied Apr 3, 2012 to Composing Music for Game with a Circus or Western Theme

4 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by GaribaldiMusic

"It's a good thread Kane! And what about naming pieces you submit to music libraries!…"

GaribaldiMusic replied Jan 22, 2012 to Titles... (My worst enemy as a Composer)

9 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Clark Nichols

"Axel, I am not using the sibelius sounds. They are simply too bad. The pieces I ment…"

GaribaldiMusic replied Jul 3, 2011 to Applying sounds in Sibelius?

5 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Axel Olesund

"Hi Axel! ( Are you from Sweden?) You need to get some libraries to use as plugins wi…"

GaribaldiMusic replied Jul 2, 2011 to Applying sounds in Sibelius?

5 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Axel Olesund

"Anthony, just curious, do you have LASS as well? "

GaribaldiMusic replied Apr 2, 2011 to VSTi's... What would be you're choice? What do you use at the moment?

34 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by L_P_

"Hi Anthony,   that sounds good, I assume then that you have it? I have several compu…"

GaribaldiMusic replied Apr 2, 2011 to VSTi's... What would be you're choice? What do you use at the moment?

34 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by L_P_

"You're right Ray. That's what it comes down to in the end but if you are thinking ab…"

GaribaldiMusic replied Mar 19, 2011 to VSTi's... What would be you're choice? What do you use at the moment?

34 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by L_P_

"HI Guys!   No one ever mention Hollywood strings. How does it compare to LASS?   Che…"

GaribaldiMusic replied Mar 19, 2011 to VSTi's... What would be you're choice? What do you use at the moment?

34 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by L_P_

"There are several places to look for opportunities. Taxi.com http://www.filmmusic.ne…"

GaribaldiMusic replied Mar 4, 2011 to HOw to get in to the business?

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Mikolaj Holowko

"Hi All! I should have posted earlier to report that I got it to work a couple of wee…"

GaribaldiMusic replied Mar 4, 2011 to Is anybody here using Sibelius with Windows 7?

9 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Paul Jacobs

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service